• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands - OCC

renau1g

First Post
Yeah it's natural... especially in that module. I can't wait to see what they do with it in 4e as it's a super trap-heavy dungeon, but in 4e traps are way different than prior editions. ie no insta-kills

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
tpk does not equal natral ending to a game, first of all.

second of all, I have been working 40 plus hours a week, so yes, I am working more. Just only getting half pay for 40 of the hours per week. (16.00 + per hour as electrician and 8.00 per hour as factory worker.) But work is work, and pay is pay!!!

J. Alexander

First Post
Endings and Beginnings

Guys
As much as i would love to continue all my games I simply can not do it. What with the passage of time etc I just dont have a feel for the old games in order to run them correctly in spite of my massive outlines etc. So I am sad to say as of this date all of my older games are now ended.

What I would like to do is start afresh with two managable campigns that i was going to kick off some time ago. They are as

The Marshals - 5 to 7 players max...you will form a posse that will accept mission from various courts.......it will take you all over...from sea based adventures to espionage to tracking of criminals....

The Borderlands 5 to 7 players max..you will be charged with the creation of a borderland keep far to the north.......

All games are going to start at 5 level and we will be using pathfinder....if there are no objections...

For those of you with interesting backgrounds alreaday created for characters..please feel free to convert them to the new game and we can work out the details....

Once again sorry for the closing but my time is exrremely lilmited and i can not juggle as much as i once could......anyway please pass the word and let me know...who is game for what.......and remember...keep it simple i need characters i can relate to etc lol..

JA

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads