• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands - OCC

J. Alexander

First Post
Mowgli
Same guidelines......as in all the previous games...we will be using pathfinder rules so i may need a little help from you on that...but i think the mechanics will be good....i was actually thinking you may want to bring kat over

Scotley

Hero
I do understand. It is easy to get overwhelmed. I'm glad to see you get some resolution and move on. I'll gen up a character for one or the other--don't want to hog the limited spots. Pathfinder is cool with me.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Don't mind pathfinder. Would you allow marshal class (I already created character for mashals and sent it to you for approval about a year ago)? As far as I know it hasn't been ported over to PF... :( It's cool if you don't want to allow it, I'd just need to make new character then.

I'll mourn Colony and Great North...

I'm game for either Marshals or Borderland, I created char for marshals because for Borderland you said you wanted 'new blood' :)

Welcome back!

Oh, yes, would that text on special materials and extra levels of masterwork items on wiki apply? If not I'll need to rejuggle my items as well.

Lou

Explorer
Posted for Leif

Anyway, I'm very much interested in both games. I'm thinking a Ranger who is also a sailor for The Marshals (he loves sea battles, with catapults and ballistae, but spells scare him so he likes to have the toughest wizard on his side, and, of course he likes to be on the boarding party to take the fight to the enemy up close and personal) and a Cleric for the Borderlands (He sees this as his big chance to bring the teachings of Pelor to the unwashed and ignorant masses in the wilderness, and maybe even a few "noble orcs" if any can prove themselves worthy of anything more than the introduction to the business end of his heavy mace).

[FONT=&quot]Leif[/FONT]

J. Alexander

First Post
Games

It is not to be said that at some point in time as life clears up that they may not be restarted...i just dont feel at this time i could do them justice...

One of the reasons i have been so distracted (reaching around patting self on back) is I landed a major university and and entire state as long term care clients...the hoops and papework as well as stress but me way behing in my personal endeavors......but at least it will lead to even more massive steaks for the traditional retreat if i get invited back...after being so wayward and flakey..lol

I dont mind some cross overs of course but lets try to accomodate as many as we can in the two games......i am not going to post for any new players as you guys deserve all the available slots....

Playing a marshall is cool as well as a sailor ranger...just work them in...

As for the setting yes it is still going to be in the Four lands with all it's little twists and plots...

Pyrex

First Post
I'm interested. I'll have to go dig up my copy of Pathfinder before I have an idea what I want to play.

Edit: As of Monday I'll be out-of-town on vacation for a week. If y'all really get rolling, don't wait on me.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hmm... Am I to new to land a spot? I know you have alot of players in all your other games. And anyone you have been gaming with a long time should get spots first (but you know I will be converting Frigin all the same LOL).

Congrats on the new job and Welcome Back!!

HM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
good luck on your new games. I would very much like to be in one of the games, but I am still not able to be free time wise to add any mor games. I will miss this time greatly.

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks for posting for me, Lou!

Anyway, I'm very much interested in both games. I'm thinking a Ranger who is also a sailor for The Marshals (he loves sea battles, with catapults and ballistae, but spells scare him so he likes to have the toughest wizard on his side, and, of course he likes to be on the boarding party to take the fight to the enemy up close and personal) and a Cleric for the Borderlands (He sees this as his big chance to bring the teachings of Pelor to the unwashed and ignorant masses in the wilderness, and maybe even a few "noble orcs" if any can prove themselves worthy of anything more than the introduction to the business end of his heavy mace).

[FONT=&quot]Leif[/FONT]
Yeah, this is what I intended, in general, but I do note that Pelor is from 3.5 not Pathfinder, and JA is well-known for using his own screwed up churches and deities, so I guess said cleric would have to be a member of the Church of Heaven, yes?

Oh, and I am totally willing to vouch for HolyMan, if no one else will! :D He's a good dude and still puts up with me somewhat after I nixed one of my games that he was playing in.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
And I can vouch for his attendance of the games (if not for taking initiative, eh, Brindom/HolyMan? :p)

I remember vaguely Marshals were big on starting points (32 or even 36), don't remember exactly. Could you post those guidelines and any other concerning said games in a new thread (this one is kind a overflowing :))

Remove ads