• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands - OCC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rhun, I started two level behind and I'm only one behind now. But I think you missed the fact that we get two levels bonus so level 13 is actualy 1 level behind

THE QUESTION IS: do we get two levels across games (that is, each and every character) or just in The Great North?

Or maybe two levels total apply as you see fit :)

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I read it as two levels for each game. But I haven't actually leveled Katherine up yet, so let's get JA to clarify . . .

Personally, I'd LOVE to see Katherine get a couple of levels under her belt!

J. Alexander

First Post
Rhun is right...i winged it with the levels....i think most with the 2 level added for my abscence will be about 14 or 15 level now....so that would make a new character 12 or 13...

So create one at 12 and we will modify as we go...

J. Alexander

First Post
Clariification

RATH has made a very good point i am going with exp.....that way charcters can buy bonus feats etc and customer their chararcter etc of just add them to levels....I am thinking 30k for the great north and 12k for Souther Operatives..........but i am flexiable on it....i know it takes a ton of xp to go up a level so just let me know

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Katherine has 14500 exp right now. I don't know where everyone else is in that regard. 12000 puts her at 26500, giving her two levels (making her level 7) and about 1500 shy of 8th. That should give those who want to spend exp on goodies plenty to work with and still be level 7, and those who just want to level up (speaking for myself only at this point) will be happy as well.

In other words, sounds great to me!

Just in case . . . what does a bonus feat run (in exp. points) these days?

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
RATH has made a very good point i am going with exp.....that way charcters can buy bonus feats etc and customer their chararcter etc of just add them to levels....I am thinking 30k for the great north and 12k for Souther Operatives..........but i am flexiable on it....i know it takes a ton of xp to go up a level so just let me know

A 30K bonus would be a 2 level increase for Vadric, bringining him about half-way between 14th and 15th.

A 12K bonus would be a 2 level increase for Roak in Southern Ops as well.

[sblock=XP structure]
Per my calculations, the level break points are:

10K = 5th level
15k = 6
21k = 7
28k = 8
36k = 9
45k = 10
55k = 11
66k = 12
78k = 13
91k = 14
105k = 15

[/sblock]

Pyrex

First Post
Katherine has 14500 exp right now. I don't know where everyone else is in that regard. 12000 puts her at 26500, giving her two levels (making her level 7) and about 1500 shy of 8th.

Aye, that's exactly where Aidan is as well.

Should we gear-up any or would you rather handle that in-game?

Leif

Adventurer
Rhun is right...i winged it with the levels....i think most with the 2 level added for my abscence will be about 14 or 15 level now....so that would make a new character 12 or 13...

So create one at 12 and we will modify as we go...

So let me see if I have this right:
Nijel (Southern Operatives) gets 12 000 bonus xp. (He might even be able to get that charisma boosted some!)

Thomas my soon-to-be-proposed Great North character (please let me know if that name is already taken by a pc or prominent npc and I'll change it.) gets 30 000 xp above the minimum for 12th level, right?

Remove ads