Candlekeep Mysteries (OOC Chat)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
We are (very slowly, to be fair) getting near the end of this adventure. Which is good, I think. I am starting to think about what I might want to run next. I'm going to start a thread about it, and you are all welcome (and encouraged) to chime in there, if you have an opinion on the subject (and/or want to be involved).

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
I’m really enjoying this game, and would definitely throw my hat in the ring for the next one. FYI, I tend to miss the posts for the new games, so I’d appreciate it if you could ping me so I can be there from the start. You can basically assume that I’m in ;-) (and the next character I’d like to try is an ache knight).
Cheers,

Sg

FitzTheRuke

Legend
As we are nearing the end of this adventure, I'd like to ask that everyone pick up the pace to at least two posts a week, if possible. Let's get it done!

I'd like to run a sequel some day. I love the characters, even if I wasn't too happy with the adventure as written.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I like Cairn - although this was a quick one - you could keep the characters and simply go with unrelated short adventures as Ethian brings new jobs...

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yeah, that is about the size of it. When I get a second, I will post a map and roll the round, but if anyone hasn't gone yet, feel free to attack the Meenlock (Crock Jon has mentioned, I believe, that it has appeared somewhere in the moss behind him.)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I apologize if everyone has kind of moved on from this game. It was my intention to have it done by now, but I kind of felt that it needed a slightly grander finale than it had. Maybe I was wrong about that and should have just ended it. Feel free to give me feedback on that.

But as it stands, I have posted one last little combat, to try out one of @Nixlord 's monsters from Monster Manual Expanded II (GM's guild) and give us a send-off

@DEFCON 1 ; @VLAD the Destroyer ; @Steve Gorak (I'm not sure each of you are still watching the IC thread or not).

Let me know if you'd rather not, and I'll rush it to a close.

Remove ads