• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - OOC

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm...got a question. I recall we were all frantically trying to do research that would, among other things, allow us to level up. Was that research successful? Can we level? Or is this little foray into the crypt part of the research?

Just a little confused.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
RG has research results. When all are complete there will be a level up.

I do believe the next research is about Harrowstone and the group decided that they would go to the source. But before that they wanted to see if any of the gear the Professor mentioned was available to take along.

Seems it was.

HM

Shayuri

First Post
Okay, good, I was reading the right place. What made me curious was that the third research subject, the one we're still completing, also has the note, "Not necessary for level up" or words to that effect.

Shayuri

First Post
Oh I see! So it's not the whole -category- that's not necessary. It's just that difficulty class...

MWEE BWAIN!

Gots it. Thankee sir!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Wish to update by tomorrow night - I only need to know if you take everything or not.

Group so far is balanced I will NPC Valanor (as watch dog ;)) and not find a replacement player.

HM

Remove ads