Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - OOC

Shayuri

First Post
I think I missed a post somewhere.

Did we level?

Cuz the objective is now to get to level 3, and I didn't even see us getting to level 2.

I must have missed a post somewhere. :(

But the RG has everyone at 1 too...

I'm so confused. What are we doing wrong?

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Argh! Am I insane?

I could have sworn I saw that the current objective was to learn about Harrowstone Prison, for which we'd become level 3...but now I can't find it anywhere!

THE THREAD IS HAUNTED!

Also...checking sheets...it seems Triessa has no haunt siphon. So I'm editing her post.

Shayuri

First Post
Oh.

*sheepish*

Ahem.

Does going to the prison constitute research? It's been a very long time to go without any kind of advancement now.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Don't I know it LOL. I have been trying to keep you and other groups on target to get the first level up pretty quick but to no avail.

In this first level of the dungeon is your means to lvl up just need to get to it. But everyone should be thinking of their level up as I have seen it take a week or two to get them out of the way and I wish for that not to happen here and we can keep exploring.

On another note I am running one group through this and using normal XP rules. They started about the same time as all of you and are still 800 xp (each) from level 2.

HM

jackslate45

First Post
to fair though, most of us are at least good characters. We are investigating the direct cause of death of our beloved professor, after tracing his footsteps from his diary. While we could have done more research, we wanted to find out quickly the answer of "what happened"

Blood and Honor

First Post
So HM here I am. 'The Deadwatchers' game I am interested in and it would seem they are missing a meatshield (sigh). My choice of character would be either of an Oracle(Battle) or Inquisitor(not sure). The Oracle would be a controller using trip alot and the Inquisitor I'm not so sure. But on the other hand I'm thinking Ranger(Archer) which I know how to build very well. I know you have a Ranger in the party and I know he's going Switch Hitter from his feat selection and arrangment of abilities. But I also see you have no divine caster for this group.

Just give me the green light for creation and I'll hope on it and start killing some undead.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Welcome BH -

I think you can go ahead and make whatever you wish I will keep the paladin around long enough for everyone to get a few levels under their belt and possibly not need the meatshield. Or NPC someone different in the next module if the group thinks one necessary.

HM

ghostcat

First Post
So HM here I am. 'The Deadwatchers' game I am interested in and it would seem they are missing a meatshield (sigh). My choice of character would be either of an Oracle(Battle) or Inquisitor(not sure). The Oracle would be a controller using trip alot and the Inquisitor I'm not so sure. But on the other hand I'm thinking Ranger(Archer) which I know how to build very well. I know you have a Ranger in the party and I know he's going Switch Hitter from his feat selection and arrangment of abilities. But I also see you have no divine caster for this group.

Just give me the green light for creation and I'll hope on it and start killing some undead.

Piedra is actually a melee fighter. he got lumbered with the roll of archer when we found some special arrows. he would welcome a proper archer with open arms. I originally intended to go the two-weapon fighter route, as a dwarf can use a Dwarven waraxe one-handed. There again, I may change my mind and go the Two-handed fighter instead.

Remove ads