Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - OOC

Blood and Honor

First Post
HEHE the jokes on you! I'll still take it in coppers (thats still 13k gp):]. As for the carts...well I didn't think that far ahead. Lets just hope a rust monster dosen't find my stash. Had a DM that let a rust monster eat our monies. It was a sad day since it was like over 50k gp.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok EnWorld is really acting up I hope this goes through.

I have searched and seen no HP rules myself. But if the party agrees to Max -2 I am ok with using that.

Spice items for you, enjoy:

Elthos - scimitar becomes masterwork

Piedra - dwarven waraxe becomes masterwork

Triessa - the quill you use in your artisan's tools becomes a wand of rejuvenate eidolon(lesser) - charges 20; CL 1

Bella - harrow deck grants Bella the feat Harrowed so long as it is in her possession.

Merik - item unknown, looks like you are missing a melee weapon would you like a free masterwork one (maybe blunt since you are anti-undead)? You can chose anything armor, an old ring, even your quiver. This item will take on special properties as you level up (some as magical items already in print and other things that are DM created).

Working now on LvL 3 goal - but there may be a lead up to it as you need to do something first.

HM

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
As an FYI, my class ran late and I will not be able to update Elthos until tomorrow 6pm est at the ealiers (not risking the update at work yet, sorry)

but Max-2 works for me. I personally HATE rolling.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Excellent this will be fun to acclimate, :)

Quiver has special (and odd) whetstone in the bottom of it. You can place up to six arrows that fit into it. When they are pulled the get a last minute "sharpening" and become masterwork arrows. Loading arrows into an empty spot is a full round action that provokes AoO. This adds one pound to the quivers total weight.

So according to the IC that would give you: 6 silver, 5 magical(+1), 2 ghost touch(+1) and 1 unknown arrow; + 6 masterwork in one quiver. And 20 blunt arrows in the other.

(still have 14 extra arrows - probably best to switch those to Piedra's quiver and you could get them back as needed)

HM

Remove ads