Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - OOC

Blood and Honor

First Post
Real quick HM...am I rolling for gold or a set amount of 150gp? Also is the Core and APG still the only books we can turn to for sources?

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Character gene rules are the same as in the first post of the RG. Your starting gp will depend on your class. I will probably let some rules in as we advance from other sources or what not (as I am known to do), if it fits the concept well.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I see you are still working on your Inquisitor BH - Let me know when he is ready for a look over and I will see about introducing him once your ready.

HM

Blood and Honor

First Post
Sorry it took so long. He is done I think and I will end up reposting him due to the error with the post. By that I mean the huge spaces and the code beinh broken, my fault.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OK then I have given him a once over and helped to straightened the sheet up. All corrections/comments are in red and if you wish you could quote this post then get rid of the extra and the red and paste him (with corrections) into your spot in the RG if you wish.

[sblock=Merik Korvin]
[sblock=Game Info]
Race: Human
Class: Inquisitor
Level: 1
Hero Points: 0 - not using Hero points in this game sorry
Alignment: LN
Languages: Common +1 more for high INT
Deity: Pharasma[/sblock]
[sblock=Abilities]
STR: 14
DEX: 17
CON: 9
INT: 12
WIS: 14
CHA: 10[/sblock]
[sblock=Combat]
HP: 8 = [1d8=8] -1 (CON) +1 (FC)
AC: 18 = 10 +5 (armor) +0 (shield) +3 (DEX),
AC Touch: 13 = 10 + 3 (DEX)
AC Flatfooted: 15 = 10 +5 (armor) +0 (shield)
INIT: +3 = +3 (DEX)
BAB: +0 = +0 (Paladin) ?? Inquisitor
CMB: +2 = +2 (STR) + 0 (BAB)
CMD: 15 = 10 +2 (STR) +3 (DEX) +0 (BAB)
Fort: +1 = +2 (Inquisitor) -1 (CON)
Reflex: +2 = +0 (Inquisitor) +3 (DEX) should be +3
Will: +4 = +2 (Inquisitor) +2 (WIS)
Speed: 30 ft should be 20' due to armor
Damage Reduction: 0
Spell Resistance: 0[/sblock]
[sblock=Weapon Stats]
Longbow(Ranged): +3 = +0 (BAB) +3 (DEX)/DMG = 1d8, CRIT x3, 100ft
Arrows, Normal (40), Arrows, Blunt (20)
Dagger(melee): +2 = +0 (BAB) +2 (STR)/ DMG = 1d4+2, CRIT 19-20,x2
Dagger(range): +3 = +0 (BAB) +3 (DEX)/ DMG = 1d4+2, CRIT 19-20,x2, 10ft.[/sblock]
[sblock=Racial Traits]
Human Racial Traits
+2 to One Ability Score: Human characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent
their varied nature.
Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
Skilled: Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.
Language: Humans begin play speaking Common. Humans with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).[/sblock]
[sblock=Class Features]
Spells: ???

Domain: (list here) Like a cleric’s deity, an inquisitor’s deity influences her alignment, what magic she can perform, and her values. Although not as tied to the tenets of the deity as a cleric, an inquisitor must still hold such guidelines in high regard, despite that fact she can go against them if it serves the greater good of the faith. An inquisitor can select one domain from among those belonging to her deity. She can select an alignment domain only if her alignment matches that domain. With the GM’s approval, an inquisitor can be devoted to an ideal instead of a deity, selecting one domain to represent her personal inclination and abilities. The restriction on alignment domains still applies.

Each domain grants a number of domain powers, depending on the level of the inquisitor. An inquisitor does not gain the bonus spells listed for each domain, nor does she gain bonus spell slots. The inquisitor uses her level as her effective cleric level when determining the power and effect of her domain powers. If the inquisitor has cleric levels, one of her two domain selections must be the same domain selected as an inquisitor. Levels of cleric and inquisitor stack for the purpose of determining domain powers and abilities, but not for bonus spells.

You may if you like switch this ability out to gain an Inquisition of Pharasma from Ultimate Magic. Either way I will need the domain or inquisition chosen listed.

Judgment (Su)
Starting at 1st level, an inquisitor can pronounce judgment upon her foes as a swift action. Starting when the judgment is made, the inquisitor receives a bonus or special ability based on the type of judgment made.

At 1st level, an inquisitor can use this ability once per day. At 4th level and every three levels thereafter, the inquisitor can use this ability one additional time per day. Once activated, this ability lasts until the combat ends, at which point all of the bonuses immediately end.

The inquisitor must participate in the combat to gain these bonuses. If she is frightened, panicked, paralyzed, stunned, unconscious, or otherwise prevented from participating in the combat, the ability does not end, but the bonuses do not resume until she can participate in the combat again. When the inquisitor uses this ability, she must select one
type of judgment to make. As a swift action, she can change this judgment to another type. If the inquisitor is evil, she receives profane bonuses instead of sacred, as appropriate. Neutral inquisitors must select profane or sacred bonuses. Once made, this choice cannot be changed.

Destruction: The inquisitor is filled with divine wrath, gaining a +1 sacred bonus on all weapon damage rolls. This bonus increases by +1 for every three inquisitor levels she possesses.

Healing
: The inquisitor is surrounded by a healing light, gaining fast healing 1. This causes the inquisitor to heal 1 point of damage each round as long as the inquisitor is alive and the judgment lasts. The amount of healing increases by 1 point for every three inquisitor levels she possesses.

Justice: This judgment spurs the inquisitor to seek justice, granting a +1 sacred bonus on all attack rolls. This bonus increases by +1 for every five inquisitor levels she possesses. At 10th level, this bonus is doubled on all attack rolls made to confirm critical hits.

Piercing
: This judgment gives the inquisitor great focus and makes her spells more potent. This benefit grants a +1 sacred bonus on concentration checks and caster level checks made to overcome a target’s spell resistance. This bonus increases by +1 for every three inquisitor levels she possesses.

Protection: The inquisitor is surrounded by a protective aura, granting a +1 sacred bonus to Armor Class. This bonus increases by +1 for every five inquisitor levels she possesses. At 10th level, this bonus is doubled against attack rolls made to confirm critical hits against the inquisitor.

Purity: The inquisitor is protected from the vile taint of her foes, gaining a +1 sacred bonus on all saving throws. This bonus increases by +1 for every five inquisitor levels she possesses. At 10th level, the bonus is doubled against curses, diseases, and poisons.

Resiliency: This judgment makes the inquisitor resistant to harm, granting DR 1/magic. This DR increases by 1 for every five levels she possesses. At 10th level, this DR changes from magic to an alignment (chaotic, evil, good, or lawful) that is opposite the inquisitor’s. If she is neutral, the inquisitor does not receive this increase.

Resistance: The inquisitor is shielded by a flickering aura, gaining 2 points of energy resistance against one energy type (acid, cold, electricity, fire, or sonic) chosen when the judgment is declared. The protection increases by 2 for every three inquisitor levels she possesses.

Smiting: This judgment bathes the inquisitor’s weapons in a divine light. The inquisitor’s weapons count as magic for the purposes of bypassing damage reduction. At 6th level, the inquisitor’s weapons also count as one alignment type (chaotic, evil, good, or lawful) for the purpose of bypassing damage reduction. The type selected must match one of the inquisitor’s alignments. If the inquisitor is neutral, she does not receive this bonus. At 10th level, the inquisitor’s weapons also count as adamantine for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction (but not for
reducing hardness).

Monster Lore (Ex)
The inquisitor adds her Wisdom modifier on Knowledge skill checks in addition to her Intelligence modifier, when making skill checks to identify the abilities and weaknesses of creatures.

Orisons
Inquisitors learn a number of orisons, or 0-level spells, as noted on Table 2–4 under “Spells Known.” These spells are cast like any other spell, but they are not expended when cast and may be used again. Orisons prepared using other spell slots, such as those due to metamagic feats, are expended normally.

Stern Gaze (Ex)
Inquisitors are skilled at sensing deception and intimidating their foes. An inquisitor receives a morale bonus on all Intimidate and Sense Motive checks equal to 1/2 her inquisitor level (minimum +1).[/sblock]
[sblock=Feats & Traits]
Feats:
List weapon and armor prof. please

Point Blank Shot (Feat): +1 on ranged attacks within 30ft.
Precise Shot (Feat): Ignore penalty for shooting into melee.

Traits:
Undead Slayer (Trait): +1 weapon damage vs. undead. (Religion)
Subject of Study (Trait): +1 weapon damage vs. undead. (Campaign)

Subject of study is not a bonus to weapon damage but a bonus to damage overall (including spells). Should read +1 bonus damage vs undead.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Skills]
Skill Ranks: 08 = [6 (Inquisitor) + 01 (INT)] x 01 (LvL) + 01 (Racial) + 00 (Favored Class)
Max Ranks: 02 Should be 01
ACP: -4

Skills:
() = class skill
^ = trained only

Code:
Total                      Stat   Rank  CS  Misc  ACP
-01 =  Acrobatics          +03    +00   +0  +00   -4   DEX
+01 =  Appraise            +01    +00   +0  +00        INT
+01 =()Bluff               [COLOR=Red]+01[/COLOR]    +00   +0  +00        CHA
-02 =()Climb               +02    +00   +0  +00   -4   STR
+01 =()Craft:_____         +01    +00   +0  +00        INT
+01 =()Diplomacy           [COLOR=Red]+01[/COLOR]    +00   +0  +00        CHA
+na =  Disable Device^     +03    +00   +0  +00   -4   DEX
+01 =()Disguise            [COLOR=Red]+01[/COLOR]    +00   +0  +00        CHA
-01 =  Escape Artist       +03    +00   +0  +00   -4   DEX
-01 =  Fly                 +03    +00   +0  +00   -4   DEX
+na =  Handle Animal^      [COLOR=Red]+01[/COLOR]    +00   +0  +00        CHA
+02 =()Heal                [COLOR=Red]+00[/COLOR]    +00   +2  +00        WIS
+01 =()Intimidate          [COLOR=Red]+01[/COLOR]    +01   +3  +01*       CHA
+01 =()Know:Arcana^        +01    +00   +0  +00        INT
+05 =()Know:Dungeoneering^ +01    +01   +3  +00        INT
+na =  Know:Engineering^   +01    +00   +0  +00        INT
+na =  Know:Geography^     +01    +00   +0  +00        INT
+na =  Know:History^       +01    +00   +0  +00        INT
+na =  Know:Local^         +01    +00   +0  +00        INT
+05 =()Know:Nature^        +01    +01   +3  +00        INT
+na =  Know:Nobility^      +01    +00   +0  +00        INT
+05 =()Know:Planes^        +01    +01   +3  +00        INT
+05 =()Know:Religion^      +01    +01   +3  +00        INT
+na =  Linguistics^        +01    +00   +0  +00        INT
+06 =()Perception          +02    +01   +3  +00        WIS
+01 =  Perform:_____       [COLOR=Red]+01[/COLOR]    +00   +0  +00        CHA
+na =()Profession^:_____   [COLOR=Red]+01[/COLOR]    +00   +0  +00        WIS
-04 =()Ride                [COLOR=Red]+01[/COLOR]    +00   +0  +00   [COLOR=Red]-5[/COLOR]   DEX
+05 =()Sense Motive        [COLOR=Red]+01[/COLOR]    +01   +3  [COLOR=Red]+00[/COLOR]        WIS
+na =  Sleight of Hand^    +03    +00   +0  +00   -4   DEX
+05 =()Spellcraft^         +01    +01   +3  +00        INT
+03 =()Stealth             +03    +01   +3  +00   -4   DEX
+01 =()Survival            [COLOR=Red]+01[/COLOR]    +00   +0  +00        WIS
-02 =()Swim                +02    +00   +0  +00   -4   STR
+na =  Use Magic Device^   [COLOR=Red]+01[/COLOR]    +00   +0  +00        CHA
Marked changes needed in red I would have made them myself but I noticed you spent one to many ranks. I can't change that, up for you to decide.[/sblock]
[sblock=Spells]
Spells Known:
Orisons - need to chose four
1st LvL - need to chose two

Spells per Day: DC = 12 + spell LvL
Orisons - unlimited
1st LvL - (_), (_)

You can "X" them when used (X), (_) [/sblock]
[sblock=Equipment]
Code:
Item                       Cost   Weight
Longbow                    75gp    3lbs.
Arrows[COLOR=Red](40)[/COLOR]                  2gp    1lbs. [COLOR=Red]weighs 6lbs.[/COLOR]
Arrows, Blunt[COLOR=Red](20)[/COLOR]           2gp    2lbs. [COLOR=Red]weighs 3lbs.[/COLOR]
Scale Mail                 50gp   30lbs.  
Backpack                    2gp    4lbs.[COLOR=Red] weighs 2lbs.[/COLOR]
Dagger                      2gp    1lbs.
Waterskin (2)               2gp    4lbs. [COLOR=Red]weighs 8lbs.[/COLOR]
Trail Rations (3)          15sp    3lbs.
Blanket, Winter             5sp    3lbs.
Flint and Steel             1gp       -
Bedroll                     2gp    5lbs. [COLOR=Red]costs 2sp[/COLOR]
Twine (50ft)                1sp  1/2lbs. [COLOR=Red]cost 1cp[/COLOR]
Bell (2)                    2gp       -
Torch (3)                   3cp    3lbs.

Total weight carried: 59-1/2lbs. [COLOR=Red]have 67-1/2lbs.[/COLOR]
Treasure: 0gp, 8sp, 8cp Gems: none
Starting wealth is 140gp - Have you over by 2sp and 4cp - take away a bell and you should be back in the black and out of the red. Also I don't know what you wish to be your spice item.

Maximum weight possible: 230lbs
Carrying Capacity:
light: 58lbs.
medium: 116lbs.
heavy: 175lbs.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Details]
Size: Medium
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 187
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Fair
Apperance:
Deamenaor:[/sblock]
[sblock=Background]When Merik was just a child he was caught in a snow storm that nearly took his life. Through the grace of Pharasma he survived and dedicated his life to her service. Merik has been plagued with poor health and a rasping cough.[/sblock][/sblock]

Really need to for you to add in your relationship with the Professor (something to do with the subject of study?) and I will pencil you in as I think joining in is about to be possible.

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Congrats everyone is now level 2. Sorry BH I was going to have you make your character lvl 2 already but then thought they could not make the checks and thus have more searching to do, to get the info.

Level ups can take effect immediately. As others continue to search, keep watch, or think over the info people may pray or study spellbooks(talk to famailars)

please post here when you have finished updating your sheet. I am going over spice items and will give each of you your "upgrade" tonight after work.

HM

Remove ads