• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (The Deadwatchers) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The party ---

And should you find a better pic let me know I will edit what I have.

HM

Attachments

• Elthos.jpg
    Elthos.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Piedra.jpg
    Piedra.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Szare.jpg
    Szare.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Triessa.jpg
    Triessa.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 55
  • Bella.jpg
    Bella.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Ven.jpg
    Ven.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 50

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I wish to update tomorrow but don't want to step on any toes if I don't have your characters doing something they might not normally do.

Problem is I don't know these characters as of yet.

This is where an SOP comes in handy. So in you RG post if you could list some standards your character follows for me I would appreciate it.

Things like -

-weapon in hand (inside/outside)
-do you wait for the rogue to search or open doors yourself (damn the consequences :p)
-does Ven follow or find a spot in a corner till moving into the next room
-What happens if there is no light for Elthos's low light vision

Nothing need be put "in stone" as everything is different given different factors but it would be nice to see how the PCs general act.

Not needed right away but something to work on.

HM
-

jackslate45

First Post
Elthos' biggest concern is getting caught robbing a grave. He did not want to use light outside, which would be easily spotted. If they find something, then he would want light to see, even if it is candle light.

At level 4 I am tacking trap spotter, which will help searching more. It basically says "I am always looking for a trap passively" without having to say "I look for a trap". till then I will be searching the room and walls for anything suspicious.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Ven will be either by Bella at all times, or concealed under her cloak, possibly on her back, enjoying the free ride. Should the group have concern about foes nearby, he will be allowed to be on the ground for tremorsense ability.

Does anyone else know much about how to keep the familiar safe? Best Practices for familiars?

jackslate45

First Post
most of my wizard/sorcerer pets normally die from AOE spells. My one friend kept his in a bag of holding that he tied to his back, with enough air to breathe for a day.

Depending on your interpretation of spells, he always had Superior cover from any spell that hit him in the front. if hit from the back he was outta luck though.

As long as it does not seem threatening, most creatures will go after PC's before familiars.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well a scorpion the size of a house cat would seem threatening to me.

So far I have Ven heeling your character FtF.

HM

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Sounds good to me. Yeah, agreed, a Greensting Scorpion the size of a cat would be something to consider as threatening. Especially a horned woman talking to it...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Looks like Shayuri is on and is the only person whom I need to make a Perception check.

This is all to see who can act in the surprise round btw. (Sorry ghostcat :()

HM

Remove ads