• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cave of the Spiders OOC

JimAde

First Post
Sure the skill description just says shaken, but when the difference in checks is so big I figure it's time for new bugbear-undies. :D

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
JimAde said:
Sure the skill description just says shaken, but when the difference in checks is so big I figure it's time for new bugbear-undies. :D
Oh, I understand that. It's just that now we have to chase the stupid thing... ;)

JimAde

First Post
My apologies for not posting IC today. I'm swamped at work after the holiday. Post coming tonight or tomorrow morning.

Sorry about that.

Jdvn1

Like D20 said, we're just glad you keep us informed. If you can't post IC, that's just how it goes.

JimAde

First Post
Jdvn1: Just to clarify: The bugbears (other then the one that attacked Ery) have all done a Ready action. They're waiting for you to close. Are you doing the same? You can easily close with one of them (which will fire their readied action) and attack. If you don't, they'll eventually get their turn.

Jdvn1

Yes. I'll close and trigger as many readied actions as I can. This Divine Vigor doesn't last very long, so I want to get my money's worth. ;)

JimAde

First Post
Sweet! The halfling's all up in their faces! :)

You will be the proud recipient of two readied attacks (since they're standing in a circle around you that's the most you can manage).

And a happy b-day to D20Dazza!

Remove ads