• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cave of the Spiders OOC

JimAde

First Post
Just a heads-up that I'll be out Christmas shopping all day today, so no game post. Sorry, but 'tis the season to go insane. :) I hope everyone had a good week-end. Action post tomorrow.

JimAde

First Post
Again, apologies for the delay in posting. Before I post IC, I have a question for jdvn1 and Ferrix: Are Girble and Sirius going with Erethinol back toward the fire/prisoners? If so, what about the wounded (disabled) bugbear? Believe it or not, I need clear answer from both of you before I can post. Make of that what you will. :)

JimAde

First Post
Also wanted to let you know that I will be posting little if at all starting tomorrow (Friday) through Monday. Christmas and all that.

Thanks.

D20Dazza

Explorer
JimAde said:
Also wanted to let you know that I will be posting little if at all starting tomorrow (Friday) through Monday. Christmas and all that.

Thanks.
I'll join you in that camp and BTW Happy Christmas to y'all.

JimAde

First Post
Just posting to say I'm still catching up from the long week-end, and waiting to hear from jdvn1 and Ferrix. I'm not nagging, since I know everybody is busy with that real-life thing, but I wanted you to know I'm still here. Believe it or not we're pretty close to the end, here.

Remove ads