CE vs. N (FFA): Very Young Howling Dragon vs. Thunder Worm

Gansk

Explorer
Evidently, fear is not a factor for GR. (17 SR check)

Round 949: Time for a thunderclap. The skeleton responds with a natural 1 Ref save and takes 117. GR didn't like that guy either.

Next for CE: a jagre. (CC)

Infiniti2000

First Post
A huge giant covered in dark red cat pelts enters the arena to 0n5e. Jaromir shapeshifts into beast form and prepares for the smack down. For subsequent rounds he will attack with his tentacles. Time compress?

Gansk

Explorer
GR touches Jaromir as he enters for 14 electricity and 11 sonic. Jaromir has 89 hp left after shifting.

Round 950: GR misses Jaromir (natural 1). Jaromir's tentacles go through GR.

Round 951: GR touches for 11 & 19. Jaromir misses and has 59 hp left.

Round 952: GR touches for 15 & 14. Jaromir has one tentacle pass through and has 30 hp left.

Round 953: GR touches for 16 & 11. Jaromir has one tentacle pass through and has 3 hp left.

Round 954: GR touches for 15 & 11. Jaromir is dead.

Next for CE: a very young howling dragon. (Draconomicon)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Whiner will walk into the arena -(60n15e) take a deep breath and start complaining
Its no fair, your too big and powerful, can't you give us a break?
trying to injure GR with annoying sounds.

Gansk

Explorer
GR laughs at Whiner's complaining (46 Fort save). Whiner can breathe again in round 957.

Round 955: GR moves to 30N15E30Z and thunderclaps. Whiner takes no damage! GR is enraged!

Infiniti2000

First Post
OOC: Do you need stats? I assume by your post that you have them. Any chance we can get feats/skills? Looks like whiner will be around longer than expected, but I don't think anyone realized that GR has the rage class ability -- oh wait, you just mean he's angry! ;)

Gansk

Explorer
OOC: Oops, I forgot. Whiner has 15 ranks each in Concentration, Diplomacy, Escape Artist, Knowledge (Nobility), Knowledge (Local), Listen, Search, and Spot.

His feats are Alertness, Heighten Breath, Improved Initiative, Improved Sunder, and Power Attack.

I'll have the stats for a couple of more days until PJSlavner comes back from vacation.

Oops, I forgot again. General Rumbull is shaken by Whiner's frightful presence! (Natural 1 Will save) He's starting to crack!

Last edited:

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Whiner continues his cheerful monolog
man this sucks - he finally succumbs to something and it will make no difference at all.
You seem to be immune to my voice, I bet I can even hit you.

he will charge in and attack.

OOC- he was using the the damage breath right?

Last edited:

Gansk

Explorer
OOC: No I thought he was using the madness breath - GR is immune to the damage breath anyway.

GR is hovering 25 feet directly above Whiner - please provide a flight path for the charge.

Remove ads