Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
Weel Naxel is APPROVED for level 9.

Most everything looked good. I fixed the hit dice contribution to HP (from 50 to 56), but the total was correct.

Aura

Explorer
I did some pre-approval work with Tsarruk. Two big issues stand out:
(1) A level 5 feat has not been selected. I created a spot for it and you can pick what you want.
(2) A +1 shock war hammer should cost 8312gp and a +1 ring of protection should cost 2000gp. I entered the correct values and increased the total expenditures to reflect the increase, ~12000gp. I wasn't sure if this was an error or some creative accounting for mid-adventure awards, so you may have to rebalance your Finances.

I did some minor trims and such:[sblock=Disclosure]Level on Adventures page increased to 5; Base HP from fourth level noted as 54; Total Rage rounds increased to 14; Noted FC bonus taken as +1 HP five times in Racial Features[/sblock]

BTW, I recommend getting MW armor and shield ASAP. The high ACP's are undercutting the effect of your Athletic feat.

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Samad for level 6. There were a number of small changes (mostly in his favor) and formatting edits:[sblock=Disclosure]Reformatted Rain of Blows to look better; Increased Hit Dice to 6 (total HP already correct); Specified Cloak of Resistance to be +1; Updated HP gained from FC bonus to 6; Increased longbow weapon listing to reflect his magic strength bow; Noted using silver arrows results in a -1 damage penalty; Noted 45' move while battle dancing; Increased Swim and Climb to reflect 14 Str; Increased carrying capacity to reflect 22 Str; Increased total gold spent to 10758.9gp; Decreased amount carried to 72.25 lbs[/sblock]Enjoy!

PS: A blunt silver arrow has no -1 damage penalty, if you were interested in picking those up.

Aura

Explorer
I did pre-approval work on Devlin:[sblock=Disclosure]Removed Level 1 'Level up' as it is unnecessary; Increased level on Adventures page to 2; Added a calculation for current number of uses/duration at the end of level dependent abilities so it's easy to find/update (example: number of bombs); Updated skill points to new level (14); Increased HP to 14 (you get Con Bonus every level); Updated HD expression to level 2 (2d8); Noted xp TNL is 3300; Removed odd font change in combat stats; Cleaned up racial features[/sblock]You need to spend your skill points for level 2--I updated the total but noted no new points had been placed. It also might be helpful to note which extracts you've prepared since you're in an adventure. Then we can get you approved. :)

resrick

First Post
Devlin, Alchemist EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!

Aura,

Thanks for the help on the level up. I don't know why I have such a hard time finding the info for it. Also, I fixed the skill points, added my level up formulae, and adjusted the Extract I have prepared for the day. Hopefully everything is correct now ^_^

Thanks again for the assistance.

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)

BigB

First Post
I did some pre-approval work with Tsarruk. Two big issues stand out:
(1) A level 5 feat has not been selected. I created a spot for it and you can pick what you want.
(2) A +1 shock war hammer should cost 8312gp and a +1 ring of protection should cost 2000gp. I entered the correct values and increased the total expenditures to reflect the increase, ~12000gp. I wasn't sure if this was an error or some creative accounting for mid-adventure awards, so you may have to rebalance your Finances.

I did some minor trims and such:[sblock=Disclosure]Level on Adventures page increased to 5; Base HP from fourth level noted as 54; Total Rage rounds increased to 14; Noted FC bonus taken as +1 HP five times in Racial Features[/sblock]

BTW, I recommend getting MW armor and shield ASAP. The high ACP's are undercutting the effect of your Athletic feat.

Thanks Aura. The mistake was completely mine. I will balance it out.

Is there a formula for calculating the cost? - I completely missed something and do not want to repeat. :(

Aura

Explorer
Yes. The formula for a weapon is:

[(enhancement bonus)^^2 x 2000 ] + 300 + base weapon cost

So, in the case of your hammer, the enhancement bonus is +1, the shock is +1, for a total of +2. Square this for 4, multiply by 2000 equals 8000gp for the magic. The weapon is 300 (for masterwork) plus 12 (base weapon cost) = 312. Total = 8312.

Formula for a deflection magic item is:

(enhancement bonus)^^2 x 2000

So, that's an easy one to figure, +1 protection, squared is 1, multiplied by 2000 = 2000gp.

Different items have different multipliers. For example, cloaks of resistance have a 1000 multiplier, as do stat items. So a cloak of resistance +1 would be 1000gp, and a +2 Str Belt would be 4000gp, for example).

Remove ads