Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
Cruendithas is APPROVED for level 3. Enjoy!

Minor changes made (all neutral or to your advantage):[sblock=disclosure]Gold spent in primary section reduced to 2370.4; total gold spent reduced to 2465.15; gold remaining increased to 174.85 (coin adjusted accordingly along the lines of what you had--about 15-20 per category); level on adventures page increased to 3; multiple lines totaling hp and skill points on a per level basis collapsed to one line per class (one line each for hp and skill points, in your case); ACP improved to -0, skills effected similarly increased; noted 3 hp gained from favored class in Race section; added level-up dates[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Pirvinia.

(1) I was unaware of the 'Acid Flask Focus', since I don't have a copy of Adventurer's Armory. (I have just Ultimate Equipment.) Had to look it up online.
(2) I made a few trims here and there, mostly from 'growing pains'. For your review:[sblock=disclosure]Melee Dagger Damage Reduced to 1d4-2; Hit Dice increased to 6; Concentration increased to +11 (2 places); Caster Level increased to +6 (one place, plus in concentration math); Use Magic Device increased to +12[/sblock]
(3) I found a minor discrepancy in Finances, but left it to you on how to note it: I have 12204 gold spent on gear, 45 gold consumed (3xL1 wand charges), leaving 72 gold in available resources, which would cover the jewelry and 32 gp. I wasn't really sure how you were working in the jewelry.

Have fun. :)

Remove ads