• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Level Up Approvals

Aura

Explorer
Cruendithas is APPROVED for level 3. Enjoy!

Minor changes made (all neutral or to your advantage):[sblock=disclosure]Gold spent in primary section reduced to 2370.4; total gold spent reduced to 2465.15; gold remaining increased to 174.85 (coin adjusted accordingly along the lines of what you had--about 15-20 per category); level on adventures page increased to 3; multiple lines totaling hp and skill points on a per level basis collapsed to one line per class (one line each for hp and skill points, in your case); ACP improved to -0, skills effected similarly increased; noted 3 hp gained from favored class in Race section; added level-up dates[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
I APPROVED Pirvinia.

(1) I was unaware of the 'Acid Flask Focus', since I don't have a copy of Adventurer's Armory. (I have just Ultimate Equipment.) Had to look it up online.
(2) I made a few trims here and there, mostly from 'growing pains'. For your review:[sblock=disclosure]Melee Dagger Damage Reduced to 1d4-2; Hit Dice increased to 6; Concentration increased to +11 (2 places); Caster Level increased to +6 (one place, plus in concentration math); Use Magic Device increased to +12[/sblock]
(3) I found a minor discrepancy in Finances, but left it to you on how to note it: I have 12204 gold spent on gear, 45 gold consumed (3xL1 wand charges), leaving 72 gold in available resources, which would cover the jewelry and 32 gp. I wasn't really sure how you were working in the jewelry.

Have fun. :)

Remove ads