Character Submission Thread

FrancisJohn

Explorer
I misinterpreted the definition of open/closed.

Added hunter fact

Fixed reflex - oversight

I don't think I am ever going to use not-deadly aim, it is always on for me. should I still change it?

I got the exile trait from the advanced new rules section in the PRD. Should I wait until someone else confirms this before I change it? I thought it meshed well with his slave background.

I can't wait until he can afford a composite longbow with a 5 STR rating!

Thanks for checking for me.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I misinterpreted the definition of open/closed.

If you ever plan on dming a game here, you can use inspiration from your background or any other open background. kewl, huh?

Added hunter fact
*sheepish grin*
I was picturing him being pitted with other gladiators in someplace such as "the closed gardens of Sant Maggiano", An island arena where monsters are imported to fight against hunters. though frowned upon by some societies, others find the games exhilarating and an opportunity for a larger game of chance. . . some of the gamblers even joining in the hunt to up the ante'. [this idea is open for use if you would like to]

Fixed reflex - oversight
You should see some of th boneheaded mistakes I have doe . . or better if you don't see them actually.

I don't think I am ever going to use not-deadly aim, it is always on for me. should I still change it?
your character may encounter a time where accuracy may be favored over damage is all.

I got the exile trait from the advanced new rules section in the PRD. Should I wait until someone else confirms this before I change it? I thought it meshed well with his slave background.

I aggree that meshes very well, but I also think we need clarification by a judge.

I can't wait until he can afford a composite longbow with a 5 STR rating!
ok, now this has me shaking in fear . . . . .

Thanks for checking for me.
I don't get to do this very often, but when I can, I find it to be a privilage and an honor!

FrancisJohn

Explorer
I just re read the wikia, and it said no campaign traits unless it's in the ApG. I believe it is. I want to add a more detailed background, and perhaps use the FC on a skill instead of HP.

grtrtle

First Post
I totally misunderstood the close/open thing about background too. I have an idea of what all the relations/intrigues for Wilmorn and Oakhaven are, and will be glad to work with any DM who wants to turn it into an adventure or a few. Just let me know, and we can correspond privately (you know, to keep the mystery a mystery for the potential adventurers). I'd turn it into an adventure myself, but I've never DM'd (well, I did twice when young, and they were both miserable failures).

And yeah, there are 2.5 level 1's hanging out in DWI right now (Jaggo, Wilmorn, and Siddhartha in progress). A paladin, a ranger and a fighter walks into a bar...

Aura

Explorer
I just re read the wikia, and it said no campaign traits unless it's in the ApG. I believe it is. I want to add a more detailed background, and perhaps use the FC on a skill instead of HP.

Yes, it seems allowable, with the simple substitution of the appropriate places into the setting. Not that I'd be too worried about squeezing more combat ability out of this character that both traits are, in effect, combat traits, but that is another issue, entirely.

Aura

Explorer
And yeah, there are 2.5 level 1's hanging out in DWI right now (Jaggo, Wilmorn, and Siddhartha in progress). A paladin, a ranger and a fighter walks into a bar...

Cautionary note: Jaggo was offered a game and didn't respond. He might or might not be back for the next go around on invites.

Remove ads