Character Submission Thread

FrancisJohn

Explorer
I thought one can't take two traits from the same category, that's why I picked he campaign one. The wikia states that you can take the plain campaign traits for the APG, which exile is. Now I'm confused because aura said its not a problem.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
oops, over sight on my part. I must have not had that post showing. things like that happen, it might be a connectivity problem. Aura says good, then it is good. I give my non judge
APPROVAL ! ! ! !

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'm gonna step in and complicate simplify things. I've looked over previous discussions and can't find that APG campaign traits received any sort of special status. In fact, if you go to the Approved Traits page you'll see that all campaign traits are disallowed. The 'Creating a Character' page is in error and I will be editing it to reflect that all campaign traits are not allowed.

So, FrancisJohn, I'm sorry but you'll have to find a trait to replace Exile.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Sorry for being a pest, but I'm glad I was able to help clear things up. I switched out both traits, and now I have reactionary (combat), and capable acrobatics (general). Switched a skill rank around too.

Take 3!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Sorry for being a pest, but I'm glad I was able to help clear things up. I switched out both traits, and now I have reactionary (combat), and capable acrobatics (general). Switched a skill rank around too.

Take 3!

A) you are not allowed to appologize for being a pest because you are not being one,

B) hang on . . Wait for it . . . .
APPROVAL ! ! ! !

Last edited:

Remove ads