• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Submission Thread

grumblyarcher

First Post
LINK

Alright, round two.
A Hooded Champion Ranger. I might throw Weapon Finesse and Power Attack his way to make him a bit of a switch hitter but he will mostly be an archery build. I plan on taking the Vital Strike tree with him as well and tacking on Grasping Strike and Winter's Strike. He has it out for the elves of the Harran as well despite likely being one of their number.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hmmm. That could be fun - the Slayer I'm working up to submit is a "Man of Many Faces" Tiefling who's parents are Harran Elves. I sort of have in mind that even though he was expelled from the Harran due to the demonic "taint" in his blood he still worships the Green Man. Doubtful they'll ever actually encounter one another unless we deliberately arrange it, as Weylyn will be starting at level 9 and at this point I'm thinking that he'll spend most of his time NOT looking like a Tiefling or acknowledging his allegiance to The Harran.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I will be doing the second round look at him. I am juggling things right now.

On an aside, if you get chased by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler!

GlassEye

Adventurer
Master Aschwin Shrike (Grumblyarcher)

General Comments:
I believe this is our first LPF character that uses panache. Very excited to see how it works out.
Details and Background are very nice.
As a non-Venzan native Aschwin is allowed a bonus regional language. Based on his history 'Inner Sea' seems an appropriate language.

General Corrections:
-Added name and level in the source editor portion of the Basic Information template
-Point cost for DEX was at 3 instead of 5; corrected.
-Ability modifiers were not included under 'Abilities'; added.
-Low-light Vision under 'Racial Features' missing; added.
-Under class feature 'Panache' changed longbows to bows.
-Corrected value of carried inventory and unspent coins

Problems:
-Affable (trait) is from Champions of Purity; not an allowed source in LPF. Ease of Faith might be a good substitute.

Almost, but not yet.

Remove ads