Character Submission Thread

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
working on it now

Wait, you can take more then one arch type?? Whoa! Wow!!

[sblock=info]
changes:
added ability modifiers next to stats

recommends:
annotate that (student of war) is a planned goal and that it is a prestige class.
annotate where a feature is from; such as "Scholastic (lore Warden)"

[/sblock]
continueing . . . .
just an observation, but it looks like you could have a very nice skill in knowledge: Planes that could give a very good upper hand against outsiders. That has merit.
A change: when wearing an outfit, it does not add its weight to carried amount, so you are carrying 8 lbs less.

Ok, I cannot find anything else to pick on. I have stamped it on the wikki and am giving it here.

APPROVED! ! !

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Reviewing Barlo Hawkins (perrinmiller)

Things That Need Fixing
* I get Barlo's finances to be considerably (~4000gp) overspent. In the main body, I get 49927gp. Add in the stuff on the horse (546gp) and living expenses (100gp), and it all comes to 50573gp.

Missing Text
* There is a ^ notation in the combat section for his +2 to trip, but it isn't attached to anything. I'll leave it to you to format as you please.

NOT YET, although the finances seems to be the only issue. Check that out and see what you get.
Yeah, your math was correct. I might have skipped one of those 4K items with my calculator during my later stages of working out purchases. I fixed it by removing one item.

I added in the magic item reason for the bonus to Tripping in Weapon Statistics instead of Combat Statistics. I think I was looking to at making two CMB entries and then changed my mind later.

Thanks, it should be good to go now.

I took a preliminary look at level 3 & 4 updates. Some things are missing and I added in the different parts of the leveling up section to provide reminders. There are some “?”s I added in the Leveling up area to record what is missing.

Notably there is a missing 3rd level feat, the Skill Points per level are 3, but you are spending 4. Btw, there are no double cost for Cross Class skills. You also are missing Favored Class bonus at level 4.

You should update the Adventure log. (See the beginning posts in Return to Boar’s Ridge for details)

Not Yet approved.

Aura

Explorer
No worries, PM. Things like that happen.

STAMP! Barlo has one judge APPROVAL! One more (player or judge) and he is ready to play.

Aura

Explorer
Quick look: Ahmed al-Hassan (grumblyarcher)

In lieu of a full review, I saw something that I'd like to bring up first, because it's a matter of the 'top down vision' thing. Although his two archetypes are both legal and can be combined, I cannot find the prestige class you are planning on (Student of War) in the list of LPF approved sources, coming from Pathfinder Chronicles Seekers of Secrets, instead.

Assuming it's not been reproduced within the approved materials (prestige classes are usually only once source, though), is this essential to the character? Let me know what you'd like to do.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I thought I had found that somewhere . . . . . never mind, I dropped the ball on that.

Last edited:

Remove ads