Character Submission Thread

Aura

Explorer
Welcome to LPF, grumbly. We'll be getting to your approval process pretty quickly and putting you with a level-appropriate group as best we can.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
working on it now

Wait, you can take more then one arch type?? Whoa! Wow!!

[sblock=info]
changes:
added ability modifiers next to stats

recommends:
annotate that (student of war) is a planned goal and that it is a prestige class.
annotate where a feature is from; such as "Scholastic (lore Warden)"

[/sblock]

stopping for now. I have a question for the judges

re: "gain the benefit of a combat feat he doesn't possess. "
from Martial Master's martial flexability [ex]
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/cor...pes/paizo---fighter-archetypes/martial-master

My question is: was this prohibited due to the question of how does this information get unlearned, or something like that? I don't remember if it is this or something from a spell . . . . .

posting this in general discussion too

I will commence review after I get this answered.

Last edited:

grumblyarcher

First Post
The build I'm going for is Lore Warden into Student of War and will be specializing in customizing various class features to combat whatever target has my ire at the moment. Martial Master would be a nice archetype to have but is far from necessary for the build. I can nix it if need be.

I'll add some annotation and maybe a level plan.

Aura

Explorer
Reviewing Barlo Hawkins (perrinmiller)

Leveled-up characters make my eyes cross and it's getting a bit late. Let's take a look at the Jamir-inspired bard. :)

Things That Need Fixing
* I get Barlo's finances to be considerably (~4000gp) overspent. In the main body, I get 49927gp. Add in the stuff on the horse (546gp) and living expenses (100gp), and it all comes to 50573gp.

Some Minor Edits I made
* Acrobatics seems to only total +16, as opposed to the stated value +17.
* The value of 9d8 HP updated to 56, although the hit point total does not change.

Missing Text
* There is a ^ notation in the combat section for his +2 to trip, but it isn't attached to anything. I'll leave it to you to format as you please.

Things I Learned
* 55 DMC and this social monster can be yours.
* Seeking lost friend or family is never a bad motivation. :)

NOT YET, although the finances seems to be the only issue. Check that out and see what you get.

Aura

Explorer
Yup, Scott, you can have multiple archetypes so long as they do not conflict by attempting to substitute the same ability.

I worked on some of the backlog of level-ups and character submissions, so reviewing Grumbly's character should be very soon. Not to worry, you're well in time for the next adventure and we won't have to rush to get you ready in time.

Remove ads