• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Submission Thread

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Absolutely, GE. By way of personal example, Rodents of Unusual Size, pt 2, ran just over 100 days and was tallied at about 7.5 DMC.

Be a DM. Be a DM. Be a DM.

PS: And helping with approvals is highly appreciated, too. :)

Here I submit the replacement for Siddhartha.... might as get the ball rolling:

Trixie Stardust

looking this over . . . . .

now this is PURELY A Suggestion!

but

might I recommend weapon finesse? With your bluff skill and then maybe add improved feint? . . . . .

jus sain

Ok, I actually see nothing off. I give my non-judge approval. This gave me a nice chuckle with the ukalele and garish purple hat!

Last edited:

FrancisJohn

Explorer
For what weapon? .... my damage would still be nerfed. wouldnt I need combat expertise too (or is that a 3.5 artifact in my brain)?

fun fact. since I already have a +20 in bluff. I can talk in code and deliver secret messages at will.

Scott DeWar

oops, meant to mention something like a rapier. it could be used for either dagger or rapier. Yes, I know your slightly deficient strength would have a negative repercussion in combat, but I was only suggesting anyway.

Yes, there would be a need for combat expertise, too.

Scott DeWar

Wait a second!!!!

What is her bloodline? I can't find it anywhere.

Never mind, I found it: Arcane

Last edited:

ealt

Explorer
I was going to review Trixie Stardust, but Scott beat me to it. The only issue I saw was that you misspelled deceitful. I went ahead and fixed it for you. I would say make your bloodline and associated powers more obvious to the casual observer, just a thought.

Last edited:

ealt

Explorer
Review of Barnibus the Beautiful

Done a few of these now, think I'm pretty good, but we're all human. If I made a mistake let me know.

Things I Changed
  • You listed your chosen Hit Points method as Half+2, while technically correct for this particular class I went ahead and changed it to Max-2 for clarity.
  • Under your Flatfooted AC you had incorrectly listed your Hide Shirt as providing +4 AC, I corrected this to +3 AC.
  • You had listed your greataxe damage as 1d10, greataxes do 1d12, I fixed it for you.

Things to Change
  • I'm not sure about the whole Scribe Scroll thing, I know Wizards get a replacement feat, I'm sure the judges will recommend something similar here.
  • I would split up the weights and values of the Skald's kit, in the future you may lose/use items and it would just make it simpler in the long run.
  • You should add in a section showing your allowed spells per day.

APPROVED

Remove ads