Character Submission Thread

ealt

Explorer
I designed Arradon's character sheet in Chrome and it does occasionally show the tabber sections all weird, but other times it shows fine.

Aura

Explorer
Reviewing Autumn Foxfire
This is a good-faith review of the character Autumn Foxfire by FrancisJohn. Every effort has been made to be accurate, but in the event of an error on my part, just let me know and we'll work things out. :)

Things That Need Changing:
* Training the Fly skill requires you have ready access to being able to fly. Barring any such thing, you have one skill rank to spend elsewhere until you can meet the requirement.

Things That Could be Changed (player option):
* I read commentary on Autumn's Charisma. I'd like to add a low Cha doesn’t mean that you just currently lack self-confidence, but that you will *always* lack self-confidence, barring substantial level-based investment in Charisma to just reflect character growth.
* The word demure (Appearance section) isn’t really much of a physical characteristic in the way you use it. It’s a matter of he mind behind the body—posture, eye-contact, etc. I’m not sure if it’s the word you’re looking for; you might want something else. Or, alternatively, you can modify the sentence to imply it’s how she presents herself (conscious or not.)
* Only the masterwork survival kit provides the +2 you cite in your skill list. You have the money for it, so I corrected cost and weight. If you prefer having the non-MW kit (5 gp, 4#), just revert the change and remove the reference to the +2.

Minor Mechanical Issues (all fixed):
* Range increment of a composite longbow increased to 110 feet.
* Noted that Longbow is 14 Str in the equipment list.
* Removed the 150gp in career earnings (seems to be a typo.) Columns now add up.

Comments:
* The name is very in tune with the character: seasons, animals, fire.
* The spell tabbing works (also a point of discussion) works for me.
* Are you planning on casting arcane spells that spell failure comes into play?

Overall, the character looks good, but you'll need to address the two things in the first section. The rest is for your consideration.

Approval status: NOT YET

Last edited:

Remove ads