Character Submission Thread

SpicyWaffle

First Post
Magnificent! Thanks for the quick fix, Satin!

Before I make my first post, I really do want to thank you guys for taking the time to review characters; not just my own, but everyone involved. Running a Living World is undoubtedly a tough challenge, and the fact you guys are so prompt in your delegated duties is nothing short of fantastic. So, y'know, thanks for all the hard work you guys put in! Goodness knows I'd have been driven mad if I had to look over so many sheets!

SinisterRogue

First Post
Hello everyone, this will be my first post and actually my first time doing a PbP type game. Anyways, the character I did for you all, named Aeron Nightborn a Magus, should be up in the wiki for you all to look over whenever you have the time since I can't link until I post more. For the background, I went with what I found on the wiki website about Sumbru and I hope it fits with the lore/world. Thanks all.

Systole

First Post
Im okay with vanilla just wanting to have my character ready and its been so long since I have played 3.0/pathfinder that I don't wanna confuse myself lol

Reviewing Thonos:
1. Will save was listed at +4. It's actually +3. Fixed.
2. While your ACP is only -1, the medium load you're carrying bumps your ACP to -3. Dwarves don't get slowed down by a heavier load, but they do take encumbrance penalities. Fixed.
3. Suggestion: Like I told SpicyWaffle, Profession doesn't really do much in LPF. You might consider shifting that skill point.
4. Suggestion: A dwarven waraxe is better than a battleaxe and you have proficiency in it. A light crossbow is probably better than a heavy crossbow for you as well.

Thonos is APPROVED.

GlassEye

Adventurer
The fixed style for the racial features, traits, feats, appearance, and demeanor is a pain because it forces people to go through and insert line breaks to make it look nice, which they rarely do -- either because they don't know or because they don't care. Which usually means the reviewing judge has to fix it somehow.

<pre style="white-space: pre-wrap"> is how I prefer to fix it. Much easier than inserting line breaks on every line. Plus hard breaks won't work for all monitors/devices. May not show properly for everything and its a pain to remove the line breaks if someone has added them. Or I remove the <pre> tags and insert a leading space on every line to get the look of a pre tag but the capability to use markup that isn't allowed with the tags.

Satin Knights

First Post
Well, I fiddled around a bit and I can install the <pre style="white-space: pre-wrap"> site wide it looks like. I had to significantly change my font size in order to get what we have "currently" to be punting a single word back to the left side. So, it should work out cleanly. I had never seen that markup before.

Can I get permission from at least one of the judges before I go tweaking (hopefully not breaking) the wiki?
Any other .css tweaks wanted while I am in there?

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Aeron:
a) I marked at the top you are going Blackbound for an archetype. Those should be declared at first level.
b) The Suspicious trait makes sense motive a class skill for you, but you don't get the +3 for being a class skill until you spend a skill point in it. Fixed.
c) A few other minor tweaks in formatting.
d) I assumed you were taking the Tiefling favored class special bonus instead of the +1 HP or skill point. It was not marked as to which of the three options you wanted. But, that is likely the best of the three, even though it takes a while to kick in.

Aeron Nightborn has his first APPROVAL of two.

Remove ads