Character Submission Thread

SinisterRogue

First Post
Can I make a revision to my character sheet? I just saw that the Weapon Finesse Feat doesn't have a prerequisite BAB of +1 (Still used to standard 3.5) and I was hoping it would be fine to swap out Extra Arcane Pool for that since my character is built for Dex/Finesse fighting.

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
Yeah, you're not approved yet, so coorections are still open. Honestly, I took a look at your character sheet and was wondering why you DIDN'T take Weapon Finesse when you're obviously going Dervish Dance or whatever that feat is called.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Lightfeather:
a) The skills were a mess. I marked which were class skills and adjusted totals throughout to get them straightened out. Fixed.
b) Coins have no weight in Pathfinder. Fixed.
c) I lined up costs to all the same denomination of coin so that it is easier to tally columns.
d) A few more cosmetic changes.

The stats could be shuffled around a bit to optimize her a bit more, but overall, she looks like a good, solid character.

Lightfeather has her first APPROVAL of two.

Saidoro

Explorer
Hey, I found this place and thought it might be fun to play in something that lasted more than two weeks. I've got a character named Korasi Reylins ready to be judged on the wiki. Let me know about all the mistakes I'm sure I've made and I'll fix them.

Satin Knights

First Post
Hi. I cleaned up Korasi's sheet a bit. Quick Comments: You get 9 skill points and spent 10. So, that needs to be fixed first. Also, buy a dagger and some trail rations. It is hard to skin a rabbit with a long sword, and you are not always going to be able to catch one for dinner.

Saidoro

Explorer
Apparently I fail at counting. 1 rank dropped from acrobatics, dagger and 3 days rations added and silk rope dropped for weight. Also, what notation would you recommend for items concealed with the sleight of hand skill?

Systole

First Post
Regarding Aeron Nightborn:
1. While his ACP is -1, that it overwritten by the -3 penalty from medium encumbrance. Fixed.
2. Your first spellbook costs no money. Hey, look! There was 15GP in your sofa cushion!
3. I don't think we ever decided what the local language for Sumbru was, so I am unilaterally declaring that it is Old Landellian. Added that to your sheet.
4. You might consider shifting from 12 Str/13 Con to 13 Str/12 Con. It's an extra point of damage if you ever advance it to 14, or an extra +1 attack if you aren't using your dervish-dance scimitar. But, it's our call either way.
5. Draconic might get an arcane caster farther than Orc or Goblin, and there are a ton of wayangs in Sumbru. Just sayin'.

Aeron is APPROVED.

Systole

First Post
Reviewing Korasi:
1. Savant is a Pathfinder Society trait. We can't use it.
2. Strongly recommend using the bonus spell alternate class feature rather than the bonus skill point.

1 is a dealbreaker. NOT YET.

And this isn't your fault, but apparently hide shirts just changed and we have to figure out whether we keep the old or ring in the new (which is the one you have). The stats on that might change depending on how things play out. Sorry.

Remove ads