Children of the Gods: The Princess and the Dragon

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Hey all. Kira wanted me to let you know she's having some trouble getting onto ENW, and she'll be back as soon as she can. I can reach her if you have need of contacting her. :)

BTW, I LOVE the concept for this game... reminds me a little of dragonslayer... but I don't want to overextend myself, game wise. :D

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'm baaaack!!! It looks like this game may end up going on the back burner if we don't get a couple more players. I'll give it another week and then close it up if we haven't reached about four or five players.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
I'm baaaack!!! It looks like this game may end up going on the back burner if we don't get a couple more players. I'll give it another week and then close it up if we haven't reached about four or five players.

I hope others join! FYI, I'm definitely foing to go with a pixie rogue. The monk with a spiked chain was more of an intellectual exercise in munchkinsm, the rogue makes more sense. [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], how about a pixie druid? ;-)
Cheers,

SG

Shayuri

First Post
I am back now, happily. Feeling a little Rip Van Winklish here as I realize the world's moved on without me. :)

Steve, if I were to do a Pixie, I'd probably go with a bard or sorceror. But think I'd rather have a race that will gain levels before we hit level 6. :)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Giggidy!

Is Lathander OK for Deity?

Nope. Greyhawk deities from the PHB, please. :)

Interesting question to consider, however - is your character a cleric of their deific parent or a different deity? Perhaps one who seduced your character away from their parent in some fashion? (Character is a child of Erythnul but devoted themselves to Heironeous to overcome their save nature or the character is a child of St. Cuthbert but was lured in to serving Olidammara or some other intriguing combination.)

Skarsgard

Explorer
Nope. Greyhawk deities from the PHB, please. :)

Interesting question to consider, however - is your character a cleric of their deific parent or a different deity? Perhaps one who seduced your character away from their parent in some fashion? (Character is a child of Erythnul but devoted themselves to Heironeous to overcome their save nature or the character is a child of St. Cuthbert but was lured in to serving Olidammara or some other intriguing combination.)

Excellent idea, I'll have a think about it tonight.

Remove ads