Children of the Gods: The Princess and the Dragon

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
I'm glad this game no seems to have momentum!

FYI, I'm leaning towards a pixie rogue. The monk thing with the spiked chain was an intellectual exercise, but I can't justify it (I'm tempted by the dark - munchkin - side of the force, but find the concept to be too ridiculous, so rogue it shall be).
;-)

SG

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Alright, I've got most of the crunch for my character finished. Necromancer 3/Cleric of Wee Jas 3/Mystic Theurge 10/Archmage 4 is the plan (if we ever get that far!), starting with necromancer. As always coming up with a name is the last thing I need to do. When will the Rogues Gallery be up?

And for the record, what Domains can I use for Wee Jas; only those in the PHB or also the Domains in the Spell Compendium? (I won't need the answer until level 2, but I want to be prepared.)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I know, but which SC domains are suitable for Wee Jas? I can't find any info about that...

Ah, ok.

Sources conflict on what deities have which domains from the Spell Compendium and other sources. For Wee Jas for this campaign we are going with...

Death, Domination, Inquisition, Law, Magic, Mind, Repose

Skarsgard

Explorer
OK I have settled on character concept and here is the basic idea. If it works I will get the character sheet done later today.

Sixteen years ago a female child was born to the half-orc Ezri and her mate Utash. It was unknown by the parents but their daughter was actually the daughter of Heronious as an attempt to breed a potential future champion who would serve the forces of good and potentially sway the Orc tribes to the light. However, Hextor always alert to his brothers moves, arranged the abduction of the young baby and she was raised in the faith of Hextor by her new orc "parents". Jhadzia was a loving and honourable child who sought to reward the kindness of the church of Hextor to her parents by becoming a priest.

The brutal teachings of Hextor warred with he own internal moral compass but over years the teachings have adjusted her natural goodness and made her a harder person. She is honourable and chivalrous but like all priests of Hextor believes that strength is the most valuable virtue and trains accordingly. At sixteen she finds herself being offered to a dragon as it's maid???

Is this OK? I thought to play on the Heironious and Hextor sibling rivalry and have the good gods child being corrupted by her evil uncle. Her alignment will be LN having shifted from LG due to the indoctrination she recieved from the church.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Ezri and Jhadzia? Is her last name Dax? ;) (I love the reference by the way.)

The character looks like a lot of fun, especially being in the middle of the godly family feud. :)

Remove ads