Children of the Gods: The Princess and the Dragon

Dariusknight

First Post
Any use for a Barbarian or Fighter? That or a Ranger is about all I know how to play for 3.5 (more used to Dragonlance). If so, I can have char made quick

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'm having a mini-vacation this weekend (starting today) so I will not be posting until Monday. I don't think the IC thread will start before that, but just in case (har har).

Dariusknight

First Post
Ok Barbarian then, I always wanted to play a char that had elements of Conan, Thundarr the Barbarian and Groo The Wanderer. Give me a couple of hours and I'll make up a char with a full background and physical description. How do you want me to parse my char sheet? Is there a format option or anything like that?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Just take a gander at the other sheets in the Rogues Gallery and do what works for you. I only ask that 1. I can read it, 2. you "show your math" so to speak, and 3. its all in a forum post (not an attachment, link to another site, etc). :)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'd like to get the IC thread up and running on Sunday, March 22nd, so please get your characters finished and posted in the RG by then.

This game will be updated once a week on Sundays.

Remove ads