Children of the Gods: The Princess and the Dragon

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Okie dokie. The character looks good. Some minor fiddly math issues with your gear and money (doesn't quite seem to add up but its a matter of silvers and coppers so its up to you if you want to fix it) but it appears to be in order otherwise.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Okie dokie. The character looks good. Some minor fiddly math issues with your gear and money (doesn't quite seem to add up but its a matter of silvers and coppers so its up to you if you want to fix it) but it appears to be in order otherwise.

I corrected it. Also FYI, since the spell like abilities are charisma based, and my character has 20 charisma (versus the 16 charisma of the "generic" pixie in the srd), I increased the DCs by +2.
Looking forward to start! ;-)
Cheers,

SG

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], the monk's bonus to AC + high wisdom, combined with a crazy high dex, makes for a very hard to hit druid.
Pixie party!!! ;-)
Cheers,

SG

Shayuri

First Post
A pixie druid, eh?

Hmm, no... If I do a pixie, it will be a crazy pixie swordsman, and I don't know if I can make that work in 3.5. Might work at low levels, but that lack of leveling will really start to hurt later on.

But, okay, weird idea. Kiraya, what do you think about trying to work out a level progression for a nymph?

I had a fun-seeming idea for a nymph druid.

Hrm. But then again...well, we can discuss that, but in the meantime I'll work on my human druid. Just in case. I'm not sure the nymph idea has legs.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Going to veto the nymph as the total ECL is 13 and I'm wanting to avoid monster progressions with this game (part of the reason I set the ECL limit at 5).

Remove ads