City of Strangers

zizazat

First Post
The alley fills with a prismatic rainbow of color, catching the dog in it's cone! The dog immediately falls over unconscious.

ExaltedDarkness

First Post
"Perhaps we should examine it first, make sure its not spell-bound. I want to see just what it is," Rory says. Rory will approach with caution, crossbow posed to put an end to the thing if need be, but close enough to get a better look. He'll try not to wake the beast from his colorful slumber.

IronWolf

blank
"Be wary. It will only remain unconcious for so long before it begins to come to." Brannon notes. "If you wish to study it for too long, we should bind its muzzle."

zizazat

First Post
Rory examines the beast, and it certainly is unconscious. Beyond that the muscles of the beast are not relaxed and pliable as one would expect, thanks to Brannon's magic. The dog is quite unlike any other dog any of you have seen in the streets of Kaer Maga. The nails on it's paws are quite thick and wide, the fur has a distinct red-black color, and on it's forehead two boney lumps above the eyes. Rory does not recognize it as a magical beast, but the three of you quickly come to the consensus that it likely originated from a lower plane!

Assuming no other investigation of the beast, Gyle crushes it's skull with his massive mace.

IronWolf

blank
"The beast that attacked the boy must have come from somewhere." Brannon says, almost to himself. Brannon looks around the alley a little more, his eyes looking up towards the roofs and then back to the surface of the alley. His gaze lingers on the area that the other boy escaped from and the direction the dog came. "I am going to check over here. If that proves fruitless I think we need to head to the roof and see if we can determine where the creature escaped to."

[sblock=OOC]

Search the other side of the alley where the boy ran off through for more clues or any indication of where the creature that attacked the first boy entered the city/alley.

Perception Check -- 1d20+2=22

[/sblock]

zizazat

First Post
As Brannon starts around to the other side of the alley, a door opens on the drain pipe building. An old Varisian woman comes out yelling, "Curse you kids to the nine hells!" Seeing the three of you standing there her words trail off at the end as she realizes there are no kids there. Looking directly at Rory, she says "Are you the ones making all this racket out here? You'll have the dead rising up out of the Ossuary with all this noise, and I'll still get no sleep."

zizazat

First Post
The old woman looks at you and says, "And blessing of Cayden Cailean on you as well."

[sblock=OOC]You do not sense the presence of magical auras.[/sblock]

Remove ads