City of Strangers

"Grandmother, did you see or hear anything a few hours ago, a small boy was attacked by some sort of creature with horns and hooves. When I startled it, it climbed up this storm drain."

zizazat

First Post
"Well, when I came home a few hours ago there were two boys playing out here. Not from around here mind you. Over dressed for the Bottoms, even if it was the Day of Bones." the old woman says. "Seen no beast , horns, hooves or otherwise. Just that rainbow flash got me up outta my chair."

I will describe the injured boy and his clothes to the old woman, trying to confirm that he was one of the overdressed pair. If she can confirm I will suggest someone return to the boy to question him if he has awaken. The other of us should search for the master of the hellish breast Gyle just put down.

ExaltedDarkness

First Post
"I will return and look after the boy, then, and see what information I can gather from him," says Rory. "If you find anything out, or need assistance, you know where to find me. However, what are we to do with this beast, in the mean time?"

zizazat

First Post
The old woman snorts, "That thing? Leave it. I'll be gone by morning."

Rory heads back to Westerhedge. Acolyte Durnish greets Rory, saying "The boy woke up just a few minutes ago, and I've given him a small snack."

Gyle and Brannon head around the other side of the alley or up to the roof (or split up and do both)?

ExaltedDarkness

First Post
"Thank you, acolyte," Rory says, then heads over to the boy's bedside.

"Good evening, young master," he says in greeting. "A concerned cleric brought you here after you were attacked. He saw very little. How are you feeling? Do you have a name? You need not be afraid, we are here to serve you."

zizazat

First Post
The young boy looks at you, still groggy from his ordeal, "My ear is ringing." He points to his right ear. "And my chest hurts really bad." He starts pulling back the sheets to point at it as well, becoming suddenly more animated "The Boneyard! What happened to my clothes? Father is going to be very angry. It wasn't my fault, I promise. Tell him it wasn't my fault?!"

Remove ads