• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Clasically Modern (Hopefully) Kickin' Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Crothian said:
a- is a 3.75 and a B+ is a 3.25 but just get straights A's and you don't have to worry about the rest :D
In a lot of schools, A- is a 3.67 and a B+ is 3.33.

Sniktch

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
That's what you think, petty mortal. :]

You're just not worth the time nor the bother..... :evilgrin:

Of course I'm not; I'm a man. If I were Lady Acoma you'd be sniffing me to see where I'd been right now. :]

Mortal? Gah. Newsflash: you've got a few years on me, and if my family history is any indication, you'll be in the ground long before I will. :p

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Sniktch said:
Of course I'm not; I'm a man. If I were Lady Acoma you'd be sniffing me to see where I'd been right now. :]

Mortal? Gah. Newsflash: you've got a few years on me, and if my family history is any indication, you'll be in the ground long before I will. :p
Hehehe...I'm not sure if that is an insult or compliment for my end of that but I like it either way.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Sniktch said:

If you want someone sniffing your ass, get a dog. Or go away. I don't care.

So? Do I give a frack? No. I don't. You don't mean jackcrap to me, petty twit. :]

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Hehehe...I'm not sure if that is an insult or compliment for my end of that but I like it either way.

From that lowlife? Probably an insult. Especially when I'm not in the mood for that. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads