• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Clasically Modern (Hopefully) Kickin' Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crothian

First Post
Frukathka said:
Okay, what the heck do you mean by that?

well, when it's 10:30 your time and you say say you've been up 16 hours, its hard not to notice that those are not the usual hours people stay up.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Crothian said:
well, when it's 10:30 your time and you say say you've been up 16 hours, its hard not to notice that those are not the usual hours people stay up.
Well, I don't see how it is that unusual. We have plaenty of stores in the area that are open 24/7. People gotta work those dark-thirty shifts. It isn't really that unusual now, isn't it?

Crothian

First Post
Frukathka said:
Well, I don't see how it is that unusual. We have plaenty of stores in the area that are open 24/7. People gotta work those dark-thirty shifts. It isn't really that unusual now, isn't it?

Not terribly unusual no, but I also don't know many people working the third shift these days so it becomes unusual to me.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Crothian said:
Not terribly unusual no, but I also don't know many people working the third shift these days so it becomes unusual to me.
Ah. Well, my body always seems to prefer being active in the evening/ early morning hours, for some reason. I don't care for it too much though. I ususally try to get back to the up in the morning, in bed at night routine, but it usually doesn't stick for too long. I am the only one in my family with the problem.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Frukathka said:
I'm shooting for 24. That'll be 6pm tonight, AZ time.

Honestly, I wasn't aiming for that at all. It was just my worrying about my friend that kept me from that afternoon nap I usually get.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Darth K'Trava said:
Honestly, I wasn't aiming for that at all. It was just my worrying about my friend that kept me from that afternoon nap I usually get.
Well, I'm shooting for it to try to get back on my 'day' schedule.

I worked nights for a long time. My "awake hours" shifted from about 7pm to 11am. It was a very strange experience and it took forever for me to shift back to "normal" awake hours... especially considering my body's natural schedule would have me go to sleep at 9pm and getting up at 5am.

Crothian said:
When you skip class you can't do homework. And you can't stay home and do something you nomrally do. When you skip class you have to go out and do something differnt, something odd...that way you know you skipped class for a good reason....or at least a differnet reason.
This is usually what I do when I skip class. But - usually - my homework load isn't quite so enormous and I don't have to travel back to South Dakota for funerals over the weekend. As such, I'm a *little* behind. :confused: :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads