Clasically Modern (Hopefully) Kickin' Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniktch

First Post
Back in the old days, just about everyone in the Hive posted their pictures in the thread so we knew what each other looked like. I was the exception. For one, I never really had a picture available in electronic format to post.

Well, I finally do, so here it is. Bonus if you can guess which one is me:

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 85

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
Well I still think you should make a move on the modest hero. I think the other stuff you are saying is a bit of bullcrap cause you are afraid of being shot down, but so what if you are? It's not like you have to loose a friend then.

Stuff that I've written him after his latest depression and which he hasn't had the courage yet to respond to:

Richard said:
I just don't know what i did wrong for my family not to love me. that's all.. how can a woman love me, when my own family doesn't.

Me said:
All I have to say is that I love you as a friend and it pains me to see and hear you hurt so bad both mentally and physically. There's nothing I can help for the latter but I can help with the former. I may not like your family but I like you. There's a big difference there. A big one. You're, and I will repeat this as necessary, a good man.

But you have to quit ignoring my emails and help me help you. He's not responded to this email and at least one other where I go after his personal stuff... You can't do this alone. You need help. And since professional counseling is out due to finances, you have to lean on us, your friends, for the emotional support you so desperately need. I noticed you responded to this guy's emails but not mine. Why? Do I hit too close to the nerves for your comfort? If so, good. You need to "wake up and smell the coffee" so to speak. You're a friend of mine and I want to help as much as I can. But this goes both ways, amigo.

And don't let me get started into posting that rant I had with him and his parents abusing him and also the abuse I've seen given to his 4 year old nephew...... :confused: :confused: OY! That gets me really pissed off. And he thinks he's to blame for why they hate him... I told him in 2 different emails, that he's not to blame for their hatred. And that he's a good man despite that hatred.

There's only so much I can do from 2 hours away.... It'd be nice to go do stuff with him... but I wouldn't unless that's confirmed with him or else I'd probably waste gas (and money I don't really have...)

And, despite how much he denies it, he's STILL A HERO!!! :cool: A modest and bashful hero, but a hero nonetheless.... :D

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
I'm to lazy to fix my spelling...

So's Richard... you should see his "typing skillz" when he's on his medication...... They're hilarious. And make little sense without having to look at it several times.... worse than his "flee like [crap]" one.... Although that was the funniest one he's done. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If one didn't know he was on meds when he types some stuff, you'd wonder just where that 180 IQ he claims to have went.... ;)

My fav typo I've done (and not realized it) was typing prostrate cancer (instead of prostate) in that thread awhile back about the episode of Robot Chicken where Optimus Prime "dies" of prostate cancer, which I hadn't seen at the time of that posting. I didn't change it because at least one person had already commented on it.... :lol:

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Sniktch said:
*Sniktch beats Darth K'Trava with a stick*

I've been waiting for a chance to do that. :]

You must get off on doing stuff like that..... you're a sick, sick little man.... :lol:

*chops Sniktch in half with a lightsaber* HA! :]

Sniktch

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
You must get off on doing stuff like that..... you're a sick, sick little man.... :lol:

*chops Sniktch in half with a lightsaber* HA! :]

Leave out the little part. Sickness I won't deny. ;)

Your lightsaber is powerless against me. Fighting will only make this worse.

*Sniktch skitterleaps out of the path of the saber, reappearing behind Darth K'Trava and patting her lightly on the head, as one would a cute little puppy.*

Try it again and you'll get beaten like a bad dog. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads