Clasically Modern (Hopefully) Kickin' Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Crothian said:
so you are like really shaved then?? :D
No, I haven't shaved off my beard yet. Though I might do it soon, it is starting to bother me again. Thing is my facial hair grows back pretty fast. If I shaved it off tomorrow morning, I'd have a light beard by Thursday evening.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Lady_Acoma said:
Um...you already know the answer to this about me don't you? :p
Isn't it, "I don't have to shave since the fire burned all my hair off"?

Lady_Acoma

First Post
I'm bored, someone talk before I have to go to therapy and cry for an hour...that really takes all the fun right out of a girl.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Lady_Acoma said:
I'm bored, someone talk before I have to go to therapy and cry for an hour...that really takes all the fun right out of a girl.

The fact you should take Richard with you? The poor chap's losing it. Badly. And all he's got to rely on is his friends. But he wants more than friends but has to make that first step himself. To get past the hurt and worrying about that women won't like a poor man....

The times I've been to therapy years ago, I'd never say too much. Clam up. It's not everyone I pour out my emotional crap to. My grandmother thought I was messed up because I was shy and introverted and my sister was hanging out with the wrong people in the bad parts of Winston-Salem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads