Clasically Modern (Hopefully) Kickin' Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Aeson said:
I'm sure you guys have missed me. I bet you didn't even know I was gone.

/snip/
Anyone know what happens when your EZpay stops paying? Our EZpay conked out on us last night and has yet to recharge even though money has been put in it. The Engineer riding with me insisted we just keep driving. I'm not going to get into any serious trouble for not paying a toll am I? I guess I shouldn't care too much its a company car.
Welcome back, Aeson. You should tell your company. Maybe the paying account was switching without telling the EZpass guys. Your company may get tickets for the missed tolls.

Angcuru

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
We got together as a group and watched it over at a friend's house. There was some silly comments thrown at it but it was better than the first one. The D&D commercials were cute and funny. Especially the "rules" one.... right before #2 was broken. And I'd seen #1 broken as well.
Yeah, those were cute.

It was funny watching the Cleric run out in front of the dragon. He might as well have laid down on the floor, started flopping about and screaming "LOOK AT ME I'M A BIG SLICE OF BACON!"

It was interesting to see spells used right out of the game. The Ring of Striking was a nice effect too. Go Ram, Go! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads