Clasically Modern (Hopefully) Kickin' Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Aeson said:
Anyone planning to watch Dungeons & Dragons II tonight? I've seen it and its better than the first one. I know thats saying alot but it is actually much better. It's on Scifi at 9. I'm trying to decide if I'll watch it or AVP which I have also seen before. I may watch something I have on my laptop to watch on my trip. I'm thinking of watching Steamboy. Anyone seen it? Should I bother?
I don't get SciFi anymore. It's a digital only chanel.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Scifi should be standard issue with basic cable. Actually I think it should be a broadcast network.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Aeson said:
Actually I think it should be a broadcast network.
I have a friend that would agree. He can't afford cable or satellite, but loves the shows programming, not including the movies they show though. He is pretty happy though that South Park is now being aired on the WB.

Bront

The man with the probe
Frukathka said:
Wow, that certainly stinks.
Yeah. I was pondering going Digital soon anyway, but I didn't care for being forced to. But, honestly, as much as I love Sci-Fi, I hardly watched it (though I've had an inkling to since it disapeared). I'll live I guess.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I am always on the lookout for their Saturday night movies. I must have at least one-eigth of their original movies on VHS. I've got about 15 minutes or so till DnD II starts. Man, I am stoked.

Bront

The man with the probe
Frukathka said:
I am always on the lookout for their Saturday night movies. I must have at least one-eigth of their original movies on VHS. I've got about 15 minutes or so till DnD II starts. Man, I am stoked.
I'd have to record things, since I work overnight (I'm at work now)

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Is anyone else having the thing where nothing appears as a new message anymore unless it is posted while you are actually on site...meh, oh well. I wish I had cable or dish or something. I miss so many good things. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads