• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Classic Call of Cthulhu: The Crack'd & Crook'd Manse - Friday 9am-1pm

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I'd kind of like to play this but I've never played a single session of CoC. If you'll still have me with that caveat then I'm in.

Sidereal Knight

First Post
Rel said:
I'd kind of like to play this but I've never played a single session of CoC. If you'll still have me with that caveat then I'm in.

Shouldn't be that much of a problem... I'm sure PC and CL will keep you in line. :uhoh:

You're in!

yangnome

First Post
Fantastic. I look forward to it. I'll try to find a copy and read up on the rules prior to gencon if possible. I've always had the BRP version on my want to purchase lsit anyway.

SK, I just realized that I was triple books at this time, with True Dungeon and Old One's game. So I need to drop out of this, since the True Dungeon slot is pretty much mandatory. Sorry :)

Sidereal Knight

First Post
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
SK, I just realized that I was triple books at this time, with True Dungeon and Old One's game. So I need to drop out of this, since the True Dungeon slot is pretty much mandatory. Sorry :)
No problem.... I can kill drive insane run the scenario for a minimum of 4 players, and there are always more victims folks lurking.

I just hope that PKitty's unscheduled games don't conflict with my Saturday evening True Dungeon slot. (*hint* *HINT* :D )

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads