• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Classic Call of Cthulhu: The Crack'd & Crook'd Manse - Friday 9am-1pm

FickleGM

Explorer
I didn't even notice, but it seems that Kevin is in this game, which means that he will not be able to schedule his game for this time slot...

In that case, I'll sign up with you SK, if you'll have me (I've never played CoC). I'll get to try CoC this year, somehow.

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
... I'm just going to hide in the corner and play the shy bookworm who has to read everything in sight... it won't be much of a stretch and it should keep me out of trouble... right?

Sidereal Knight

First Post
thatdarncat said:
... I'm just going to hide in the corner and play the shy bookworm who has to read everything in sight... it won't be much of a stretch and it should keep me out of trouble... right?

Hmmm... I've always found that reading ANYTHING in Call of Cthulhu is dangerous. (Particularly those volumns bound in exotic leather... eeeeeeeewwww!)

But we'll see what we can do!

((Evil laughter fades away into an ominous silence. You are alone, or so you think.))

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads