[Closed for now]Ata's 4e PPvPP Arena

Atanatotatos

First Post
Ah thanks guys. Thanks for your mail too, IG, I just saw it. Are you feeling bad too? Sorry, I suppose it's the change of season uh?
Updates are posted! :)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Ah thanks guys. Thanks for your mail too, IG, I just saw it. Are you feeling bad too? Sorry, I suppose it's the change of season uh?
Updates are posted! :)

Yup.. so far everyone here except the wife has succumbed to the change of season. Mine's just starting though, so there's no telling where it'll go from here. Shouldn't keep me from posting though, so all is well.

I think. ;)

-IG

renau1g

First Post
Welcome back as well Ata. I am quite glad you're back and glad to hear the storm is over per se ;) (sorry for the bad pun)
It was probably that family event over the holidays, they must've worn you out.

renau1g

First Post
Yeah I got rid of those nasty things when I was but a babe. I believe I was only a few months old and had to get them removed at the Children's Hospital.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Lucky you. My tonsillitis problem started only about a year ago. Removing them as an adult would apparently give birth to a series of problems that make it not worth it unless they have a serious impact on your health. Which they don't have, for now at least.
Oh well, thanks for your concern :)

Remove ads