Corporate Defiance (OOC Thread) -- CLOSED

penance

First Post
OK, i have a serious question Azaar. I'd like my repeater to be personalized according to the weapon customization rules. So im wondering three things; it would be more fluffy if the personalizations worked for all Trandoshans instead of just Krandor, but if you dont like that idea it isnt important. Also, would it be possible for me to assume the personaliztions, or do you want to roll for it? the improvments i want are these; +1 accuracy (with a -1 on the damage), and if i can get two, ill have to think about what I want.

Any thoughts?

penance

First Post
he said he was going to do a detailed description of sectors intelligence when he had time; i think that would have been the answer to Vincent's questions.

Rhun

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Well actually he said he'ed make a post "tomorrow" giving the details, and that was three days ago. I wonder what's come up.

DMing takes a lot more time for PBP then most people think. I'm guessing that with RL and all, it just takes Azaar some time to put together his posts.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Heh, when I was DMing a PbP game I just quit when things got to be too much. I did explain it though cause I didn't want to be like my first two DMs. :heh:

penance

First Post
well, im pretty committed to my dnd game; it's homebrew and I really like the setting, so I don't want it to die. but once a day is alot. :p my main problem is that I don't really like Dm'ing battles, i prefer storyline. Gotta do an even mix, ya'know.

Hopefully this game won't end up dieing out. :D

Rhun

First Post
penance said:
well, im pretty committed to my dnd game; it's homebrew and I really like the setting, so I don't want it to die. but once a day is alot. :p my main problem is that I don't really like Dm'ing battles, i prefer storyline. Gotta do an even mix, ya'know.

Absolutely agree with you Penance. Storyline posts aren't nearly as difficult, and I can usually make those updates once a day in the two games I DM. When things switch to battle, though, 3 times a week sounds about right.

Azaar

Explorer
I'll have to look up which question you meant that Caine missed answering to Vincent, and I may go back and try to rectify it.

My apologies for the slowness that's plaguing me. Unfortunately, I work in a grocery store, and wind up so bone-tired some nights when I get home that I almost forget I'm trying to run a game. My apologies for that... alas, it will continue, given the holiday season we're about to enter. I will try to keep things moving, but don't be too surprised if I wind up dropping back to once every 2-3 days between my posts. At least you're getting fair warning.

Hopefully, though, this game will live on for a while yet. :)

In the meantime, it'll probably be tomorrow night before I get my details post concerning the Gentech facility up. I work a little later than normal, but thankfully I wound up with Saturday off (since my normal Tuesdays off are temporarily swapped, given the closeness to Thanksgiving next Thursday and all the turkey dinners the deli I work in has to get ready).

penance: let me think about that -- I need to check on how much it costs to personalize like that with weapons in the Arms & Equipment Guide. Let me know how many credits you have left (if you don't have it posted on Krandor's sheet in the RG), and I'll get back to you tomorrow night along with my Sector intel details post for the IC thread.

Remove ads