Corporate Defiance (OOC Thread) -- CLOSED

penance

First Post
hmmm... that could be interesting. I can imagine shooting out through an open doorway at an enemy far away; if they catch sight of you, they'll charge through the doorway into the waiting entire team. If they don't 2-3 shots and they'll be down.

Unless they trigger some kind of alarm... hmm...

ok, dm question! Do ion grenades stun driods or just deal damage? (or just stun?) I'm not sure what type of ion grenade we are using.

Azaar

Explorer
Ion Grenade: 6d6 ion damage, 4 meter range increment, 6-meter radius of effect. No damage to organics unless they have cybernetics (so be careful, if you don't want to lose communications and that sort of thing, with your subcutaneous comlink implants).

Azaar

Explorer
I hate doing this. I really do, because I do like running this game. But I want everyone's input first before making any decisions.

I'm finding myself a bit overwhelmed, mostly due to RL with the holidays. Knowing my luck, it's only going to get worse over the next couple or three weeks, and past that point, I can only imagine how brain-dead I'll be. And while I've enjoyed trying to run this game, I've been finding more and more than I don't have as much time as I'd like to devote to it.

So, I want your opinions: biases aside about playing, should I make this more relaxed and casual, or should I stop the game here and try to pick it up another time? I recall penance saying something about only having through this month anyway, which means we'd lose one. Speaking for myself, I'm tempted to put this on hiatus and try again another couple of months down the line, in the hope that I'll have more time to devote to this. But I feel like I should know how my players feel before making a final arbitrary decision (because I'm sensitive like that).

So... thoughts, comments?

penance

First Post
:p the newest news on my time here is that I have until almost march; I don't get to choose when I go, that's the job of the guy upstairs. :) I'm all for waiting until january comes by.

In the other game I DM i've dropped down to 'whenever I get around to posting,' so it's not that big a deal.

My vote is postpone, but keep going.

Dire Lemming

First Post
I'm surly and unresponsive. :) Well, what I mean is, I'm fine with either way. I'm just glad you didn't disappear on us. Especially after that post you made in that thread about GMs disappearing.

penance

First Post
Ok, I'm back and in the game, ready to go. Azaar, don't give up on us!

How 'bout a chime-in from everyone so that we know who is still with us?

Thanks!

Remove ads