Corporate Defiance (OOC Thread) -- CLOSED

Dire Lemming

First Post
It's at the bottom of the first page, I guess you missed it because I forgot to color my dialogue.

Vincent raises an eyebrow in the direction of the obnoxious woma- er R.C. "Men are all the same obsessed with blowing things up, oh wait!" He thinks to himself.

He turns back to Caine, "So do we have any intel on the layout of this place on the inside? Do we have any idea what might really be going on inside? How far bellow the surface the underground sections are? Personel numbers? What about potential points of entry?"

penance

First Post
Yeah, I know how the whole 'work-thing' goes, Azaar; i work at a walmart. :p I was a cashier for 2 years, but now I am a mechanic there. :)

Anyways, I 'think' the book said a quarter of the cost. Ill look that up sometime today and post what I want and what the costs would be, etc... I might end up just dropping another stun grenade ('selling it') in exchange for the upgrades.

I like the idea of a weapon tweaked for trandoshans, they have such odd hands.

Azaar

Explorer
You were right, penance: it's a quarter of the cost. Since it's not a personalized customization, that will count as the only customization allowed for it. I won't worry about it being for Trandoshans in general (like adding any cost to it or anything). So, it'll run you 600 credits for the modification.

As an aside: given that it's Turkey Day tomorrow for us Americans (assuming we have any non-Americans in the group), I likely will not be on until Friday to check on the status of things, and probably not posting until Sunday or Monday unless Cayla gets involved with more conversation.

Just for my own OOC edification, let me know if you guys are ready to continue, or need more time to hash out plans -- I'm fine with either way.

penance

First Post
well, it'd be nice to get some numeric description; i.e. size of building (width, length, height), what time we assualt, how many sentients will be in the building (if any).

Bleh. Just drop me to 3 frags and 2 stuns. That should be about even.

My character sheet needs an update before we start fighting!

Rhun

First Post
I'm ready to continue. Can we get a few ion grenades from Cayla...I have a feeling they would be useful against the hordes of droids we are probably going to be fighting.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
penance said:
excellent! free grenades!

Now I just have to show Rath how much more awesome a repeater is. :D

Repeaters are definitely cool...just remember, the more shots you fire, the more your accuracy goes down. :)

penance

First Post
:) my current accuracy is something like +5/+5/+5/+5.

Though, I have to admit I didn't look over your sheet well enough to notice the sporting rifle. :p With those new sniper rules, that could be pretty interesting.

Rhun

First Post
penance said:
Though, I have to admit I didn't look over your sheet well enough to notice the sporting rifle. :p With those new sniper rules, that could be pretty interesting.

Cyd has a great hide bonus with his shadowsuit (like +18 or something). Too bad he doesn't have sneak attack damage.

Remove ads