Criminal Minds

Ghostwind

First Post
Yes, it was the cliffhanger and they waited until the end of the episode to resolve it. A predictable ending but it did show a bit of Gideon's genius and willingness to thump the guy when he has a shotgun to his head. Not a perfect resolution, but it did give a little insight into the character.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I'll definitely be watching this regularly. I've liked Mandy for many years (though I doubt this role will give him an opportunity to sing, like they snuck in during CHICAGO HOPE), and my wife will definitely be watching, since Mandy's on her (thankfully short) list of men that she's have to run away with if she had the opportunity. :) Good stuff, so far, all around.

And I agree about Gibson - I'd never seen him in anything but DHARMA & GREG, and it's fun to see him more than holding his own in a drama.

Henry

Autoexreginated
I'm watching and liking so far - it's giving me something besides LOST as a choice for Wednesdays. :) The part I DON'T like is them getting Gabe involved in darned near every final confrontation - they're making the same mistake that CSI and others are making - the support staff RARELY gets involved in the takedown. The other team mates I don't mind, but Gabe getting in the thick every time is too much of a stretch - especially if he's been on PTSD leave! At least NUMB3RS has it right - but when the mathematician starts packing a gun and going into the takedowns, then I start turning it off. :)

Ghostwind

First Post
I think they are simply establishing the character of Gideon. I expect we will start to see a more diversified approach as the show finds its legs. NUMB3Rs is another great series, but I haven't got to watch it this season since I am working on Friday nights now.

Remove ads