• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(CSRHoD) CS's Red Hand of Doom [OOC]

Creamsteak

Explorer
Str 10 (+0) (4 pp, -2 racial mod.)
Dex 16 (+3) (6 pp +2 racial mod.)
Con 14 (+2) (6 pp)
Int 17 (+3) (10 pp +1 at 4th level)
Wis 10 (+0) (2 pp)
Cha 12 (+2) (4pp)

Should probably be:

Con 14 (+2) (10 pp -2 racial mod.)
Int 17 (+3) (6 pp +2 racial mod., +1 at 4th level)
Wis 10 (+0) (2 pp)
Cha 12 (+1) (4 pp)

Minor change but just clarifying. Perhaps I'm jumping the gun looking at it just yet.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Redclaw said:
That's cool. I hope I didn't come across as too negative, I was just trying to share my reasoning.

I'm just throwing around ideas of things that "Seem totally rad awesome" to me. I've been working on a set of rules similar to these for my house game that's restarting soon.

Now, if you wanted to change the transmutation arcane domain and replace the polymorphs, that's also fine. Or editing one of the other domains. Or just keep things the way they are.

4th
Enlarge Person, Mass: Enlarges several creatures.
Mnemonic Enhancer F: Wizard only. Prepares extra spells or retains one just cast.
Reduce Person, Mass: Reduces several creatures.
Stone Shape: Sculpts stone into any shape.

5th
Transmutation Animal Growth: One animal/two levels doubles in size.
Fabricate: Transforms raw materials into finished items.
Overland Flight: You fly at a speed of 40 ft. and can hustle over long distances.
Passwall: Creates passage through wood or stone wall.
Telekinesis: Moves object, attacks creature, or hurls object or creature.
Transmute Mud to Rock: Transforms two 10-ft. cubes per level.
Transmute Rock to Mud: Transforms two 10-ft. cubes per level.

Redclaw

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Con 14 (+2) (6 pp)
Int 17 (+3) (10 pp +1 at 4th level)
Wis 10 (+0) (2 pp)
Cha 12 (+2) (4pp)

Should probably be:

Con 14 (+2) (10 pp -2 racial mod.)
Int 17 (+3) (6 pp +2 racial mod., +1 at 4th level)
Wis 10 (+0) (2 pp)
Cha 12 (+1) (4 pp)

Minor change but just clarifying. Perhaps I'm jumping the gun looking at it just yet.

Oops. I misunderstood the gray elf adjustments. Let me spend a bit more time with that new knowledge. I'm still game, of course, I just need to figure out how to best use those adjustments. They get +2 to both dex and int, and -2 to both str and con? Wow, they must have no fighters. :)

Jemal

Adventurer
Pop a message up for me if a spot opens and I'm at the top of the alt list, I'll be here in a flash. ;)

Good luck to you, I'll try to keep up with reading the thread between posting to other stuff.

Redclaw

First Post
How are you with resist energy, mass from the spell compendium? It's a third level that would let me cast resist energy on 1 person/level.

Remove ads