Curse of the Azure Bonds: Spellcaster Recruiting

Thanee

First Post
If I would have to guess, he's the one that best fits into the party, concept-wise, taking a spot, that is entirely unoccupied. Both other character concepts are closer to already existing characters.

And welcome aboard, Difflam. :)

Bye
Thanee

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
That's it tailspinner. Before when you butted in I was cool with it, now you're just being a jerk. You didn't get the spot, deal with it like the alleged 40-year old (according to your profile) that you are.

In fact I think your posting here now outnumbers the game of mine that you're actually in.

You know what, I can't deal with this right now. Tailspinner's honked me off something fierce. I need a break to clear my head.

Difflam

First Post
Wow I don't check this thread for a couple of days and what happens?? Well thank you Eva for choosing my character, I look forward to working with you hopefully very soon to work him into the adventure. I have now taken the opportunity to read the entire in game thread (took a while, but was very enthralling reading!), so just let me know how you want me to get "inserted". :)

And chill guys, we are all friends here right? It's a shame when two people who share such a fun and rewarding passion get into a big fight like this and it reduces the enjoyment of the game for them both.

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
Ok I've had enough time to cool down and figure how to deal with this. For the record I came about [__] that close to kicking both Difflam and Tailspinner out of their respective games, because as far as I'm concerned both of you have equal parts to play in this incident (Difflam for the six ability roll shenanigans and TS for butting in and trying to do my job) but kicking you out would have been overboard. Instead, both of you will be on probation for 6 months, retroactive to 11-10. THat means neither of you will be considered for any future games I run until then. And I reserve the right to extend probation or make it a permanent ban if you don't keep your noses clean.

We cool? We're cool.

Difflam, go ahead and put your sheet in the RG. I'll look it over and let you know what I think needs fixed and we'll go from there.

Last edited:

Remove ads