D&D 5E [D&D 5E] Securing the Alliance: An Adventure in Tethyr (FULL)

Perhaps we might have even met as enemies back then, considering I was on the villain's army. Just throwing an idea out there :)
I'm fine with Brue having seen or met Corilo before, but don't want another potential enmity in the IC. Too much of a distraction. One enmity is enough for me; Brue and Boddynock already will have to win their way through to friendship. I'd much rather get along with everyone.

Olrox17

Hero
Oh no, I wasn't suggesting an enmity. Corilo was only fighting because he was forced to. I was thinking something on the line, a battle has ended, Corilo is wounded and a kind soldier from the opposite side (Brue) takes pity on him and leads him to the medics.

hafrogman

Adventurer
"Look, I get you're not the same guy, but I'm planning to multiclass into paladin and take the oath of vengeance against gnomes named Boddynock. Nothing personal, but I'm going to have to kill you now. Stop squirming so much."

Oh no, I wasn't suggesting an enmity. Corilo was only fighting because he was forced to. I was thinking something on the line, a battle has ended, Corilo is wounded and a kind soldier from the opposite side (Brue) takes pity on him and leads him to the medics.
This I can do. Why don't you write a tidbit about it in your background?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Geez, Brue doesn't half do things, does she? I expected this reaction once the name came out, but are we going to get this for every gnome we come across from here on out?

Remove ads