• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E D&D / WotC and GenCon

PinkRose

Explorer
I am confident that WotC will have a magnificent product to show off at GenCon.

And I'll be happily DMing for anyone that dares show up. Except Lan-Insert witty remark-efan

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I am confident that WotC will have a magnificent product to show off at GenCon.

And I'll be happily DMing for anyone that dares show up. Except Lan-Insert witty remark-efan
I'll take a raincheck - to be cashed in 2015. :)

Lan-"a happy DM is a dangerous creature indeed"-efan

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Supporter
T...Is your avatar Maximilian? 'Cause awesome.
{It's actually V.I.N.CENT. the robot commanded by Dr. Hans Reinhardt played by the actor Maximilian Schell. But thanks for noticing!}

DMZ2112 is by far my master in Blackhole knowledge! He quite tastefully and tactfully pointed out that I was way wrong (my words not his). I got the names of my robots confused! Bad Art! Baad Art!

Last edited:

PinkRose

Explorer
Sorry Lan, next chance will be 2017 for the 50th anniversary of GenCon.
I had to barter with the Significant Other to get this year, but with what I know is coming from WotC, it will be worth it!

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Sorry Lan, next chance will be 2017 for the 50th anniversary of GenCon.
I had to barter with the Significant Other to get this year, but with what I know is coming from WotC, it will be worth it!
2017 works too, I seem to get there about every other year (haven't hit an even-numbered year yet!); and if that's the 50th as well it looks like a good one to get to. :)

Lanefan

fjw70

Adventurer
Looks like the Gencon events catalog will be released tomorrow at 9am eastern. This should give us an idea what WotC has planned for Gencon.

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
Looks like the Gencon events catalog will be released tomorrow at 9am eastern. This should give us an idea what WotC has planned for Gencon.

12 hours later than that--9 pm, which means I'll see it Monday, probably.

Thaumaturge.

Remove ads