• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d100 City Buildings: trying to find thread

taliesin15

First Post
About 2 years ago there was a great ongoing thread on buildings in a large city--I've been trying to find it--can't find it in the Archived threads, and I've been going through several months of posts from 2004 to no avail--can anyone out there direct me to this thread?

SpiralBound

Explorer
I had a lot of fun making that netbook... Hey Turanil, up for making another one? It need not be "100 buildings" if you're not interested in a sequel to that one.

p.s. I just tried downloading that pdf and there seems to be something wrong with the zip file. You might want to look into that...

Turanil

First Post
SpiralBound said:
I had a lot of fun making that netbook... Hey Turanil, up for making another one? It need not be "100 buildings" if you're not interested in a sequel to that one.

p.s. I just tried downloading that pdf and there seems to be something wrong with the zip file. You might want to look into that...
Yeah, it was great to work on this. I am okay to contribute to another such project, but I have no idea what would be useful in this style. Also, I never knew if a lot of people got to use the d100 City Buildings PDF or not. As to the download problem, I will have to look into that... **Shudder** (maybe it blocks after too many downloads the same day?)

taliesin15 said:
...the Celtic Druid one looks very interesting...
Thanks! I am the sole author of this one, and never knew if anyone had found it interesting or useful.

My next project is a campaign setting fully illustrated, with houserules on separate PDFs, so the setting may be used with different RPGs (d20/D&D won't get much guidelines, I will concentrate on those for Savage Worlds and True20).

Remove ads