• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[d20 Apocalypse] Recruiting Closed

ThWatcher

First Post
It means she knew how to use them like a fawn knows how to walk. One day, probably as a very young toddler, she just reached out for something and it came to her through telekinetic force (you chose far hand I saw). She's been able to do it ever since. Whether she has ever been "discovered" and by whom, is up to you.
I presume you still want to keep the limit of 3 uses per 24 hour period?

Theroc

First Post
Airwalkrr, if anyone drops, I've recently downloaded the D20 modern SRD stuff from WotC's site, so drop me a line and I'll see if I can come up with anything. (I would go for a psychic character, likely early teen, but don't own D20 Apocalypse). I realize you're full now, so just let me know if a space in the game opens up.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
OK, then I think I'm waiting for your OK to post to the Rogue's Gallery and then to IC. Unless there is more???

Nope that's it. Just gimmie a little more time to check out your character. I've just glanced at it so far. I'll probably have time to look at it Saturday afternoon. Then you can join in. For now, I'll close recruiting.

Theroc, I'll let you know if a spot opens up.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[sblock=ThWatcher]Here are the things that need correcting.
-You do not have damage reduction. Enter 0/- for this entry.
-Your Action Points are just 5. No need to list the '+' sign.
-Your current Defense is 9 because of your child Dex penalty.
-Your current Reflex is +0 because of your child Dex penalty.
-Escape Artist, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Search, Sleight of Hand, and Spot are not class skills for a Charismatic Hero. However, since you are starting as a child and don't get the benefit of an occupation (yet), I will let you pick one permanent class skill. Make sure that class skill is one that shows up in your intended profession later however. Otherwise, you'll have to move some ranks around. I suggest focusing on your strengths, like your Charisma-based skills. The party is really lacking in those.
-Your grapple modifier is -1 to reflect your child penalty to Strength.
-Your initiative modifier is -1 to reflect your child penalty to Dexterity.

Everything else is good. You may have some personal items besides the winter clothing if you like--stuff she has managed to swipe or hold on to since running away.

Feel free to post your character to the Rogue's Gallery and join the IC as soon as you make these changes.[/sblock]

ThWatcher

First Post
Oops! I forgot to add a few more items to her inventory.

I'd like to do that tonight if I can. It'll be items that a eleven year old runaway who's been on the streets for almost a year might have.

Remove ads