[d20 Apocalypse] Recruiting Closed

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hey, cool! Another psycher!

One thing I noticed, there's really small amount of powers for telepaths... Even less actually useful ones. I'm afraid our characters are going to become very much similar with powers but if that doesn't bother you, I'm cool with it.

ThWatcher

First Post
I've got no problems with going for whichever class Blackrat doesn't.

I'm also going to try to play to the Lucid Dreaming and, well, I'm an 11 year old child. I'm going to be quite a bit different than Kyle I think.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yeah, that's true. There's not going to be much else similiraty I think :D. Well, I've pretty much built my character with Telepath in mind. I'd have to basically build it all again to get it to fit Battlemind consept, so I'd rather keep going for the Telepath...

Frozen Messiah

First Post
I don't wish to intrude, I personally like the idea of an 11 year old battlemind the idea that he sees the world in a black or white naturecould make him become something of a paladin when he is left with only his beliefs in the apocolyptic wasteland.

ThWatcher

First Post
Yes, it will be interesting to play 'her' as a Battle Mind, especially with her Charisma stronger than her stats that are used by the Battle Mind. No, I don't have a problem with that. She's young and level 1, so she needs a few more levels of different classes before she can go to Battle Mind.

I'm thinking she going to be unfocused for the first few levels till it clicks and she settles into a path in life.

Remove ads